Go Back   2018-2019 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > Study Abroad and Immigration Consultancy

Old December 26th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Special Training colleges in Japan

I am going to Japan on office posting for next 3 years. Please tell me some good special training colleges in Japan, so that while staying there I can upgrade myself with some new skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Japan Art Colleges
Game Colleges in Japan
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Employment and Training Division
Top Special Education Colleges
Best Engineering Colleges Japan
special education colleges in PA
Art Colleges Japan
Colleges Special Education
Special B Ed Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
Japan Universities and Colleges
Well Known Universities in Japan
Japan dental colleges
Colleges near Okinawa Japan
Best Colleges for Special Education Majors
Early childhood special education colleges
Best colleges with special education majors
Best MBA Program Japan
Kochi University Japan Japan
CCS Inc Japan
List of Universities / Colleges in Japan

Old December 30th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 91
Default Re: Special Training colleges in Japan

In Japan special training schools offer vocational-technical education. Among special training schools, those offering specialized courses are called special training colleges and are treated as higher educational institutions. The Students attend these training schools for one to three years, normally for two years. This training help them to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for their chosen vocation and for promotion in future life. For admission to a Special Training College, except those giving training in Japanese language, you have to meet one of the following three criteria and possess the Japanese language ability required to study in the special training college:

Studied 6 months or more at a Japanese-language institute accredited by the Association for the promotion of Japanese language Education and notified by the Minister of Justice.

Certified at Level 1 or 2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test given by the Association of International Education Japan and the Japan Foundation.

Received at least one year of education at a Japanese elementary, junior or senior high school.
For further information you may log on to (website of Metropolitan Tokyo Professional Institution Association).

Graduates of post secondary courses of special training colleges must complete at least 1,700 hours of instruction, to call themselves 'qualified specialists'.

Soft skills such as cultural awareness and strong writing capabilities are also very important for getting success while getting vocational training in Japan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Our Latest Videos
Sponsored Links


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


Forum Jump

All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9