Go Back   2018-2019 StudyChaCha > >

Old December 26th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Higher Education in Japan

I want to know that what the scope of higher education in Japan is. I have good contacts in Japan so it wont be tough for my son to study over there. I am looking for the options in other countries also, but if level of higher education at Japan is good, I would prefer that only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Japan Universities MBA
Japan Art Colleges
Japan Universities Law
Sbi Japan Yurakucho
CDS Japan Clearing
Art Colleges Japan
SBI Japan NRI account
Japan Universities and Colleges
Well Known Universities in Japan
Airline Course in Japan
Japan Universities of Art
Top it universities in japan
Harvard Graduate School Of Education Institutes For Higher Education
AIS school Japan
Art Courses Japan
HR Institute Japan
SBI Japan Osaka
Best MBA Program Japan
Kochi University Japan Japan
CCS Inc Japan

Old December 30th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 91
Default Re: Higher Education in Japan

Higher Education in Japan is centralized under the ministry of education. Higher education in Japan begins after 12 years education. International students can take admission in any of the five types of institutes for higher education as detailed below: Universities, Graduate Schools, Junior colleges, Specialized training colleges and Colleges of technology. These higher educational institutions are largely categorized as either national, local public or private.

Japanese expertise in chemistry, physics, medicine, literature, and various
other fields is considered to have high regard all over the world.

The Japanese Language Proficiency Test is meant for foreigners learning the Japanese language to measure and certify their proficiency in the Japanese language. This test is conducted during the months of July and December in Japan and in overseas test centers.

Internship in Japan allows students, yet to graduate, gain experience in positions related to their future career by way of working in companies. If a student of a foreign university enters Japan to have working experience as part of hislher university's credit-earning curriculum under the agreement or arrangement between hislher university and a Japanese company, the status of residence will be either "Designated Activities", "Cultural Activities" or "Temporary Visitor" depending on whether wages will be paid and the term of residence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links

Old March 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7
Default Re: Higher Education in Japan

Higher studies provide us a brad vision in any stage so we will be confident in any stage and never forget any way for well vision and ideas so be happy for well growth and never forget well vision in any field.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


Forum Jump

All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 07:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.42 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.