Go Back   2022-2023 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old May 31st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Sashwat's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: Career in Forensic Department after completing 12th (BPC)

In the order to make Career in Forensic Department after completing 12th (BPC) with 95% you should opt for the B.Sc. (Hons.) (Forensic Science) course in the graduation, after completing graduation you should apply for the master’s degree in the respective subject, these courses will enable you to make your career in Forensic Department. After completing gradation you can apply for following types of the jobs:

Scientific Assistant-Biology
Forensic Expert
Fraud Investigator
Teacher & Lecturer

You can apply in following organization for a job:
Insurance Investigation
Risk Analysis
Research Science
Government Institutions
Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
Police Forces
Fingerprint Bureaus
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Default Re: Career in Forensic Department after completing 12th (BPC)

Hello sir I have completed 12th with BPC and now want to do make my career in the Forensic Department so please tell me which course I have to do after it?
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default Re: Career in Forensic Department after completing 12th (BPC)

After completing 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry you can do B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) course, here I am giving you the details of it

B.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course. The minimum duration of this program is three years.

Must have Passed in class 12th in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.Pharm., BDS or applied science with minimum 60% marks

Colleges offering do B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) course
Amity University
Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
(0751) 4392000, 2445252, 4713600

College of Science and Research
Sethji Ki Kundal, Near IIM, NH 8, Baleecha
Udaipur, Rajasthan
(0294) 6450002, 6450307, 6450308

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University - BAMU
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal Jaisingpura
Aurangabad, Maharashtra
(0240) 2403112, 2403113, 2403334, 2403223, 2403178, 2403299
(0240) 2403335

Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
(7582) 264796, 264163
(7582) 264236, 264163

Galgotias University - GU
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
(0120) 4370000, 4806820

Government Holkar Science College
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
(0731) 464074

Mangalayatan University
33rd Milestone, Aligarh-Mathura Highway, Beswan
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
() (Toll Free No. 180-0274-4000)
9319222222, 9319888888

Pan Asian Institute of Management, Science and Engineering
Near Bodla, Sikandra Railway Crossing, 43 Neerav Nikunj Lakshmi Nagar, Sikandra
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
7895003073, 7895003074, 7895003075, 9634096498

Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Women's College - RBVRR
3-4-527, Narayanaguda
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
(040) 27564660, 27551026, 27564296, 27567206

Swami Vivekanand University
NH. 26, Narsinghpur Road, Sironja
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
(07582) 271602, 281352
9425425229, 9424459331, 9425452008
(07582) 226903
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6. The time now is 07:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8