Go Back   2021-2022 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old May 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Default Re: SBI Insurance Plans India

SBI Life Insurance Plans offers huge range of services for generate premium online, can pay your premium online with Electronic Clearing Service (ECS).

Premium Calculator
Insurance Calculator
Tax Calculator
Child Education Planner
HLV Calculator
Retirement Calculator
Easy Plan Finder

Insurance Plans:
Protection Plans
Savings Plans
Unit Linked Plans
Child Plans
Pension Plans
Health Plans
Group Plans

Corporate Solutions
Group Term With ROP
Group Loan Protection Products
Group Savings Protection Products
Group Micro Insurance Plans

SBI Life - Smart Health Insurance
SBI Life - Group Criti9
SBI Life - Hospital Cash

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which services provided by SBI Life Insurance Plans India
Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Default Re: SBI Insurance Plans India

I am a middle class service class person and want to take some insurance plans for projection of future please gives me detail of SBI insurance plans
Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: SBI Insurance Plans India

As you want to know about the SBI insurance plans here I am providing you the list of it

It is a joint ventura between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif.

In this ventura SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%.

SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 crores.

There are number of plans come under SBI INSURANCE

Name of the some plans are given below

SBI Life - eWealth Insurance
SBI Life - Smart Wealth Builder
SBI Life - Smart Wealth Assure
SBI Life - Saral Maha Anand
SBI Life - Smart Scholar
SBI Life - Smart Elite
SBI Life - Smart Power Insurance

Child Plans
SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance
SBI Life - Smart Scholar

Pension Plans
SBI Life - Saral Pension
SBI Life - Retire Smart
SBI Life - Annuity Plus

Protection Plans
SBI Life - Smart Shield
SBI Life - Saral Shield
SBI Life - eShield
SBI Life - Grameen Bima

Savings Plans
SBI Life - Smart Swadhan Plus
SBI Life - Smart Humsafar
SBI Life - Smart Money Planner
SBI Life - CSC Saral Sanchay
SBI Life - Smart Income Protect
SBI Life - Smart Guaranteed Savings Plan
SBI Life - Smart Money Back Gold
SBI Life - Shubh Nivesh
SBI Life - Saral Swadhan+
SBI Life - Flexi Smart Plus

Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8