List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka - 2018-2019 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2018-2019 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old June 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka

Please provide me the List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old June 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,294
Default Re: List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka

List of all the INC Approved Nursing COlleges in karnataka -

B G S Nursing College of Nursing,BGS Apollo Hospital Premises,Adhichunchanagiri Road, Kuvempunagar,Mysore 570 023.
Anirudh College of Nursing,4th Cross, Ashok Nagar,Tumkur – 02
Jnanodaya Educatuion Trust ฎ,Eachoor Village, Kunda Post,Viraj Pet Talauk,Kodagu Dist.
B J R College of Nursing,# 100, Dasanapura,Dasanapura Post,Bangalore - 562 123
Aruna College of Nursing,Ring Road, Maralur,Tumkur - 572 105
Chinai College of Nursing,No.9, Sapthagiri Manson,Bhanu Nursing Home Road,Bommanahalli,Bangalore - 560 068.
Adichunchanagiri College of Nursing,Nagamangala Tq, Mandya Dist.B G Nagar - 571 448
C M R College of Nursing,C A No. 5, OMBR Layout, Bhuvanagiri, Banglaore – 560 04
College of Nursing, St. Martha's Hospital,Nrupathunga Road,Bangalore - 560 001.
AVK (Adarsha Vidyakendra) College of Nursing,No. 8/9, 27th Cross, BSK II Stage,Bangalore – 560 070.
Christian College of Nursing,# 1621, HBR Layout, Opp. BTS 10th Depot, Kalyan Nagar, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043.

Diana College of Nursing,No. 68, Chokkanahalli, Hegdenagar Main Road, Jakkur Post, Yelahanka Hobli, Bangalore North, Bangalore - 560 064.

Akshaya Nursing College,2nd Cross, Dhobi Ghat Road, (Opp. Government College), Ashok Nagar, Tumkur - 572 102

A E C S Maruthi College of Nursing,No. 7, Bilekahalli,Banneraghatta Road,Bangalore - 560 076.
Bharatesh College of Nursing,No.52/4, Dharwad Road,Belgaum - 590 016.

Bangalore City International College of Nursing,No. 93/2, C K Palliya Road,Near Country Club, Homadavi halli, Bannerghatta Main Road,Bangalore.

Canara College of Nursing,Kundapur, Udupi dist. – 576 201.
Alva's College of Nursing,Alva's Health Centre Complex,Near New Bus Stand,Moodbidri - 574 227
Athena College of Nursing,Athena Hospital complex, Falnir Road,Mangalore – 575 001.
Al Kareem College of Nursing,Syed Barey Educational and Charitable Trust ฎBarey Mazil, D.No. 7-95, Khonialawa Mominpura,Gulbarga
Banasawadi College of Nursing,#1, No. 124/1, Laxmipathi Layout, Kariyanapalya, St. Thomas Town Post, Bangalore - 560 084.

Bharathi College of Nursing,4th Cross, K R Extension, Tumkur – 572 101.

Bapuji College of Nursing,Sowlanga Road,Shimoga - 577 204
East Point College of Nursing,Engineering Campus,Bidrahalli Kithakanoor Road,Virgonagar Post,Bangalore - 560 049.

Sri Channe Gowda College of Nursing,3rd Floor, New Kolar Nursing Home, Keelukote Layout,Kolar – 563 101.

College of Nursing,Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences,Hubli – 580 022.(Govt. Autonomous)

Cauvery College of Nursing,No. 1221, Hunsur Main Road, Hinkal, Mysore – 17.

Dr. Shyamala Reddy College of Nursing,111/1, Munnekolal, Marathahalli Post,Bangalore - 560 037.
Akkamahadevi College of Nursing,Shantiniketan Educational Campus, Chidri Road,Bidar - 585 403

City College of Nursing,(A Unit of City Hospital Charitable Trust),City Enclave, Shaktinagar,Mangalore - 575 016.
A J College of Nursing,No. 81/A, Industrial Suburb, Yeshwanthapur, 2nd Stage, Banglaore – 560 022.

Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College of Nursing, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar,Bangalore – 560 052.

Bangalore City College of Nursing,Hulimavu Village Road, National Park Road,Bangalore - 560 029.
Brite College Of Nursing, Site No. 69, BWSSB Colony, Pipeline Road, Chikkagollahatti, Magadi Main Road, Banglaore – 560 091
Dr. M V Shetty Institute of Health Sciences,Vidyanagar, Panjimoguru Post,Mangalore - 575 013.

Bellary Institute of Nursing,18/25, Moka Road, Gandhi Nagar,Bellary – 583 103

Al-Aameen Fathima College of Nursing,Al – Ameen Medical College Campus, Athani Road, Bijapur – 586 108.

Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing,No. 18/2, Chokkanahalli, Jakkur Post, Hegdenagar, Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560 064.
Adarsha College Of Nursing,#26/4, Opp. Metro,Near Government Soap Factory, Rajajinagar,Bangalore - 560 055
E T C M College of Nursing,Ellen Thoburn Cowen Memorial Hospital Governing Body,Kolar – 563 101.

Bhagath College of Nursing,Singasandra Village, Begur Hobli,Bangalore South Taluk.

BLDEA's Sri B M Patil College of Nursing,Solapur Road,Bijapur - 586 103

Bapuji College of Nursing,Bapuji Hospital Complex,Davanagere - 577 004.


Acharya College of Nursing,No.51, Opp. CLL Layout,Cholanagar, R T Nagar Post,Bangalore - 560 032.
CNK College of Nursing,Cholanayakana halli, R T Nagar Post,Bangalore - 560 032.

BMS Hospital College of Nursing,Sy. No 618, Sri Mallikarujuna Swamy Temple Street,N R Colony,Banagalore – 560 019.

Al – Qamar College of Nursing, Barey Hills, Near Adarsh Nagar, Ring Road, Gulbarga
Bangalore City College of Nursing,No. 115, Vijaya Bank Colony, Outer Ring Road, Near Petrol Bunk, Doddababaswadi,Bangalore – 560 043.


Amruth College of Nursing,S. No. 39/2, Ankola, Gadikoppa, Opp. Sharavathi Dental College, Sagar Road,Shimoga.

AECS Pavan College of Nursing,Bangalore-Chennai, Bye-Pass Road, Harohalli Gardens, Pavannagar,Kolar - 563 101.

Ambika college of Nursing,216/ A, Varalxmi Nivas, Upper Palace Orchard,Bangalore – 560 080.

For All colleges, feel free to download the attachment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka
Attached Files
File Type: doc List of All INC Approved colleges in Karnataka.doc (85.5 KB, 693 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links






















  #3  
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,987
Default Re: List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka

As you are looking for the List of Indian Nursing Council Approved GNM Nursing Colleges in india, here I am uploading a pdf file having the same. This is the content of attachment:

A M G - Dr Satyavedam School Of Nursing
D No 51-1-3, Seethammadhara
Visakhapatnam - 530013 ,Andhra
Pradesh

Aditya School Of Nursing, H No 4-3-154/3,
Beside Pragathi College Hanuman Tekdi,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh ,Andhra
Pradesh

Aditya School Of Nursing, Srinagar,
Kakinada-533003, East Godawari Distt,
Andhra Pradesh ,Andhra Pradesh

Andhra Mahila Sabha Nursing Trg Institute
( Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research
Centre) University Road, Vidyanagar,
Hyderabad-500044 ,Andhra Pradesh

Complete list is in the attachment, please click on it………..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf List of Indian Nursing Council Approved GNM Nursing.pdf (624.9 KB, 235 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old June 21st, 2014, 07:39 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Default

List of inc recognised scholl of nursing in karnataka
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old December 11th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Default

Please provide me the List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

To

All dear students

As per the Supreme Court order INC 1947 act not permitted to give any institutions in India for recognition of institutions and Karnataka management association filed case against this and suprem court give verdict so kindly see more details in high court or suprem court order and once state nursing council and state university give recognition those institutions can work any other state or abroad if need more details contact dr Venkatagiri KNC member


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinodt View Post
List of all the INC Approved Nursing COlleges in karnataka -

B G S Nursing College of Nursing,BGS Apollo Hospital Premises,Adhichunchanagiri Road, Kuvempunagar,Mysore 570 023.
Anirudh College of Nursing,4th Cross, Ashok Nagar,Tumkur – 02
Jnanodaya Educatuion Trust ฎ,Eachoor Village, Kunda Post,Viraj Pet Talauk,Kodagu Dist.
B J R College of Nursing,# 100, Dasanapura,Dasanapura Post,Bangalore - 562 123
Aruna College of Nursing,Ring Road, Maralur,Tumkur - 572 105
Chinai College of Nursing,No.9, Sapthagiri Manson,Bhanu Nursing Home Road,Bommanahalli,Bangalore - 560 068.
Adichunchanagiri College of Nursing,Nagamangala Tq, Mandya Dist.B G Nagar - 571 448
C M R College of Nursing,C A No. 5, OMBR Layout, Bhuvanagiri, Banglaore – 560 04
College of Nursing, St. Martha's Hospital,Nrupathunga Road,Bangalore - 560 001.
AVK (Adarsha Vidyakendra) College of Nursing,No. 8/9, 27th Cross, BSK II Stage,Bangalore – 560 070.
Christian College of Nursing,# 1621, HBR Layout, Opp. BTS 10th Depot, Kalyan Nagar, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043.

Diana College of Nursing,No. 68, Chokkanahalli, Hegdenagar Main Road, Jakkur Post, Yelahanka Hobli, Bangalore North, Bangalore - 560 064.

Akshaya Nursing College,2nd Cross, Dhobi Ghat Road, (Opp. Government College), Ashok Nagar, Tumkur - 572 102

A E C S Maruthi College of Nursing,No. 7, Bilekahalli,Banneraghatta Road,Bangalore - 560 076.
Bharatesh College of Nursing,No.52/4, Dharwad Road,Belgaum - 590 016.

Bangalore City International College of Nursing,No. 93/2, C K Palliya Road,Near Country Club, Homadavi halli, Bannerghatta Main Road,Bangalore.

Canara College of Nursing,Kundapur, Udupi dist. – 576 201.
Alva's College of Nursing,Alva's Health Centre Complex,Near New Bus Stand,Moodbidri - 574 227
Athena College of Nursing,Athena Hospital complex, Falnir Road,Mangalore – 575 001.
Al Kareem College of Nursing,Syed Barey Educational and Charitable Trust ฎBarey Mazil, D.No. 7-95, Khonialawa Mominpura,Gulbarga
Banasawadi College of Nursing,#1, No. 124/1, Laxmipathi Layout, Kariyanapalya, St. Thomas Town Post, Bangalore - 560 084.

Bharathi College of Nursing,4th Cross, K R Extension, Tumkur – 572 101.

Bapuji College of Nursing,Sowlanga Road,Shimoga - 577 204
East Point College of Nursing,Engineering Campus,Bidrahalli Kithakanoor Road,Virgonagar Post,Bangalore - 560 049.

Sri Channe Gowda College of Nursing,3rd Floor, New Kolar Nursing Home, Keelukote Layout,Kolar – 563 101.

College of Nursing,Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences,Hubli – 580 022.(Govt. Autonomous)

Cauvery College of Nursing,No. 1221, Hunsur Main Road, Hinkal, Mysore – 17.

Dr. Shyamala Reddy College of Nursing,111/1, Munnekolal, Marathahalli Post,Bangalore - 560 037.
Akkamahadevi College of Nursing,Shantiniketan Educational Campus, Chidri Road,Bidar - 585 403

City College of Nursing,(A Unit of City Hospital Charitable Trust),City Enclave, Shaktinagar,Mangalore - 575 016.
A J College of Nursing,No. 81/A, Industrial Suburb, Yeshwanthapur, 2nd Stage, Banglaore – 560 022.

Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College of Nursing, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar,Bangalore – 560 052.

Bangalore City College of Nursing,Hulimavu Village Road, National Park Road,Bangalore - 560 029.
Brite College Of Nursing, Site No. 69, BWSSB Colony, Pipeline Road, Chikkagollahatti, Magadi Main Road, Banglaore – 560 091
Dr. M V Shetty Institute of Health Sciences,Vidyanagar, Panjimoguru Post,Mangalore - 575 013.

Bellary Institute of Nursing,18/25, Moka Road, Gandhi Nagar,Bellary – 583 103

Al-Aameen Fathima College of Nursing,Al – Ameen Medical College Campus, Athani Road, Bijapur – 586 108.

Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing,No. 18/2, Chokkanahalli, Jakkur Post, Hegdenagar, Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560 064.
Adarsha College Of Nursing,#26/4, Opp. Metro,Near Government Soap Factory, Rajajinagar,Bangalore - 560 055
E T C M College of Nursing,Ellen Thoburn Cowen Memorial Hospital Governing Body,Kolar – 563 101.

Bhagath College of Nursing,Singasandra Village, Begur Hobli,Bangalore South Taluk.

BLDEA's Sri B M Patil College of Nursing,Solapur Road,Bijapur - 586 103

Bapuji College of Nursing,Bapuji Hospital Complex,Davanagere - 577 004.


Acharya College of Nursing,No.51, Opp. CLL Layout,Cholanagar, R T Nagar Post,Bangalore - 560 032.
CNK College of Nursing,Cholanayakana halli, R T Nagar Post,Bangalore - 560 032.

BMS Hospital College of Nursing,Sy. No 618, Sri Mallikarujuna Swamy Temple Street,N R Colony,Banagalore – 560 019.

Al – Qamar College of Nursing, Barey Hills, Near Adarsh Nagar, Ring Road, Gulbarga
Bangalore City College of Nursing,No. 115, Vijaya Bank Colony, Outer Ring Road, Near Petrol Bunk, Doddababaswadi,Bangalore – 560 043.


Amruth College of Nursing,S. No. 39/2, Ankola, Gadikoppa, Opp. Sharavathi Dental College, Sagar Road,Shimoga.

AECS Pavan College of Nursing,Bangalore-Chennai, Bye-Pass Road, Harohalli Gardens, Pavannagar,Kolar - 563 101.

Ambika college of Nursing,216/ A, Varalxmi Nivas, Upper Palace Orchard,Bangalore – 560 080.

For All colleges, feel free to download the attachment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old June 10th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To

All dear students

As per the Supreme Court order INC 1947 act not permitted to give any institutions in India for recognition of institutions and Karnataka management association filed case against this and suprem court give verdict so kindly see more details in high court or suprem court order and once state nursing council and state university give recognition those institutions can work any other state or abroad if need more details contact dr Venkatagiri KNC member
Respected sir,
I'm Kerala.I would like to swipe out the contrary is regarding INC affiliations about the nursing colleges in Karnataka state.Could you please help me to aware about the details and also is st.johns medical college is also have this affiliation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:26 AM
Supriya
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka

please confirm whether the GNM courses offered by the Global Nursing College at Bangalore approved and recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: List Of Recognized Colleges From INC In Karnataka

nanjappa hospital is under Inc approved college,shimoha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
List of Autonomous Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
Karnataka MSc Electronics Colleges List
List of Autonomous Colleges in Karnataka
Rank List Engineering Colleges Karnataka
Karnataka Nursing Colleges List
List of Autonomous M Tech Colleges In Karnataka
List of BDS Colleges in Karnataka
Karnataka CET List Of Colleges
List of MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
List of Private MD Ayurveda Colleges in Karnataka
List Of Engineering Colleges Karnataka
Is Karnataka state open university (KSOU) recognized by psc kerala?
List of Medical Colleges Recognized By Medical Council of India
Which colleges are recognized for lateral entry in Karnataka state?
Karnataka State Open University Recognized
List of top BTECH Colleges in Karnataka
List of Colleges Approved by AICTE in Karnataka
List of Medical Colleges under CET Karnataka
Karnataka university UGC recognized
List of Colleges, ECG Technician Courses, Karnataka






Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9