Go Back   2020-2021 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics > Www THDC Gov In

Thread: Www THDC Gov In Reply to Thread Www THDC Gov In
Your Username: Click here to log in
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
December 13th, 2017 09:33 AM
Re: Www THDC Gov In

THDC India Limited was before known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited is a Joint Venture Public Limited organization of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh. Established in the year 1988, THDC India Limited is a main player in Hydro-electric PowerIndustry in the nation. The Government of India holds 75 % of the offer and the rest 25% is claimed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.

Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd (THDC India Ltd) had welcomed applications from qualified contender for the posts of Trade Apprentices..

Opportunities Details:


52 Vacancies

Name of the Posts:

Trade Apprentices

Age Limit as on 31.07.2017:

Between 18 to 30 years

Instructive Qualification:

ITI go in the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 from NCTV perceived organization in the separate exchange..

Pay Scale:

according to rules

Choice Process:

Through Merit of tenth and ITI

The most effective method to Apply:

Eligible and intrigued applicants can send their finished application shape alongside self-attested photocopies of the pertinent authentications, basic capability to Senior Manager (P&A), THDC India Limited, Bhagirathi Puram, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand - 249001.

Procedure to Apply for THDC India Ltd Recruitment:

As a matter of first importance the hopefuls are required to visit the official site of THDC Ltd that is

Presently you need to hit on the "Enlistment" tab accessible in the menu bar of the Home page.

You are on the page which contains all the present opening connections and you need to pick "Notice for Apprenticeship Training Under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 at THDCIL, Tehri (Uttarakhand)" interface.

Presently you are required to peruse every one of the directions painstakingly given in the warning.

Look down and you will discover the application frame , download the application shape and take print out

Fill the data in your application frame effectively, join all the required instructive reports and attach a visa measure photo.

Keep the application shape in an envelope which must be super scribed as "Application for the Post of… … .."

Imperative Date:

Last Date for Submission of Application shape: 31-July-2017
December 12th, 2017 05:52 PM
Www THDC Gov In

Hi I would like to have the details of the recruitment issued by Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd (THDC India Ltd)?

All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8