Go Back   2023-2024 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > Exams

Old September 20th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: Universities in UK for master in physiotherapy

In UK, there are various universities offering the Master in Physiotherapy program. I have name of some of the universities such as:

Robert Gordon University
Bucks New University
Anglia Ruskin University,
University of Bath,
University of Dundee
University of Central Lancashire
University of Essex
The University of Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University
School of Health Sciences

All the universities offer this program. You can apply at any of the universities.
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8