Go Back   2019-2020-2021 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old September 17th, 2016, 06:44 PM

Hii sir, I wants to do BCA From IIT Roorkee Will you Please provide me the details of the BCA Course of the IIT Roorkee ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Roorkee Law College, Roorkee
Map Of IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Phd-13
IIT Roorkee To Roorkee Railway Station
IIT Roorkee LLB
IIT Roorkee MBA Cut Off
XRD IIT Roorkee
PNB IIT Roorkee
IIT Kgp Vs IIT Roorkee
K.V. Roorkee
IIT Roorkee JEE
IIT Roorkee for MCA
Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee ( IIT / University of Roorkee / Thomason Col
MBA in Roorkee
G.I.C Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee
NIT IIT Roorkee
IIT JEE Roorkee

Old September 17th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2013

As you Asking for the details of the BCA Course offered by the IIT Roorkee Let me tell you that the IIT Roorkee Does not offered the BCA Course And For your Knowledge the IITs Only offered the Engineering Courses As B.tech As Bachelors Or the Integrated Courses that may be B.tech +M.tech or B.tech +MBA

The Following Undergraduate Courses are offered by the IIT Roorkee that are as Follow

B.Arch. Architecture
B. Tech. Biotechnology
B. Tech. Chemical Engineering
B. Tech. Civil Engineering
B. Tech. Electrical Engineering
B. Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering
B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering
B. Tech. Production & Industrial Engineering
B. Tech. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
B. Tech. Pulp & Paper Engineering*
B.Tech. Polymer Science & Technology
B.Tech. Engineering Physics

Integrated Courses

B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) and M.Tech. (Hydrocarbon Engineering)*
B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) and M.Tech. (Power Electronics)*
B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) and M.Tech.(Information Technology)*
B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering) and M.Tech. (Wireless Communication)*
B.Tech. (Process Engineering) and M.B.A.

My Suggestion Is to you that you may Complete the BCA from the Recognized University With Good Percentage and Do MCA from the IITs for this you may Fight the IIT JAM Examination

For any Queries you may contact to the IIT Roorkee the contact details are as Follow

Contact details :
IIT Roorkee
Address: Roorkee - Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Phone: 01332 285 311
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


Forum Jump

All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9