Go Back   2023-2024 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old April 25th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: After Post Graduation Courses

According to me As you completed MA in English you may go for Phd in English here I am giving you the details of the Phd in English Doctroal Degree course details

Ph.D. or D.Phil. English or Doctor of Philosophy in English is Doctorate degree English course. It is subjective in nature and undertakes the research work in depth. After having passed doctorate degree scholars have to submit their ‘thesis’ and then they deserve the respective degree. Regarding Ph.D. (English),

Eligibility Criteira :

A Masters degree is required to gain admission to a doctoral program. In some subjects, doing a Masters in Philosophy (M.Phil.) is a prerequisite to start Ph.D.

Career scope :

Executive Assistant/Bilingual English/Other Languages
Tutor or Teacher - English
Philosophical Journalist
Novelist & Writer

Some good colleges that offered the Phd in English :

Panjab University - PU, Chandigarh
University of Delhi - DU, Delhi
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8