Go Back   StudyChaCha 2024 2025 > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old November 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: Study in Abroad After 12th

After 12th to study at USA you have to crake IELTS or TOFEL exam that is required for the entering in the USA colleges for graduation courses. there are lots of courses for which you can apply .

For getting admission the general procedure :
1. Candidate have to do registration at the College.
2. on the basis of the previous academics and IELTS or TOFEL scores candidate will select.
3. Its may some institute conducts written test that is followed by the interview
Or some institute give admission on the basis of the interview.

Some of the courses as :





B.Sc Honors


BSc Computer Science

BSc Applied Physical Science

Some of the good colleges for the graduation course in USA:

University of South Alabama,

American University,

University of Delaware,

Harvard University,

University of Phoenix

Michigan State University

Grinnell College

New York University

Cornell University

Indiana University

Columbia University

Carnegie Mellon University

Dartmouth College

California Institute of Technology

George Washington University

Duke University

Emory University

Northwestern University

Georgetown University

Johns Hopkins University

Georgia Institute of Technology

Brown University

Ohio State University

Harvard University

Lehigh University

Case Western Reserve University

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Bowdoin College

Pennsylvania State University
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

All times are GMT +6. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8