Go Back   2021-2022 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old October 31st, 2014, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: Lecturer post in government colleges after MBA distance learning

Yeah of course you are eligible to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges but for this firstly you have to appear in NET exam.
Here I am providing you some details of NET exam.

University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is taken by UGC twice in a year in the month of June and December.

NET Exam Eligibility-

Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in from universities recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
OBC / SC/ ST /PWD category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.

Final year students of Master’s degree (final year) examination and those who are waiting for the result can also eligible to apply.

The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed are eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for appearing in NET.

Tentative Important dates:

Last date for applying online and generation of filled bank challan for fee:
May 5

Last date of submission of fee through online generated bank challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI): May 7

Last date of taking printout of application form, attendance slip and admit card:
May 10

Last date for receiving the printout of online application form:
May 15

Examination date:
June 29
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8