Go Back   StudyChaCha 2024 2025 > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old June 3rd, 2014, 05:30 PM
Sashwat's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: Can I change college after completing 1st year from MTU?

Yes, you can change your college after completing 1st year from MTU provided you have 80% marks in your first year and your College Give Permission Go In Other College, And Other College Give Permission for the admissions.

After completing 1st year changing the college is easy compared to other years, first of all you have to check (second college you want to go) whether there is vacancy or not, After that obtain transfer certificate from the previous college and submit it to the new college to complete the process.
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

All times are GMT +6. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8