Go Back   2020-2021 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old May 30th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Sashwat's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: Alternatives to the provisional certificate?

Well you can show them the marks sheet of the semesters you have cleared and tell them that you can submit the provisional degree as soon as possible.

If they still don't understand then ask for leave to your Company officials and bring from your college or try to contact your juniors in the college to arrange the provisional degree certificate.

You may attach your final semester mark sheet either photo state of original or internet layout along with a application requesting them to attach the provisional certificate soon as available and sign your application by your college authority
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 01:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8