Go Back   2023-2024 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default Re: Physiotherapy entrance examinations

Candidates who want to join the course in physiotherapy must appear for the entrance exams that are set by various universities. You can apply for one of following courses:

PG Diploma in Physiotherapy
PG Diploma in Sports physiotherapy
PG Diploma in Geriatric Physiotherapy
PG Diploma in Physiotherapy and Nutrition
Master of Physiotherapy
Master of Physiotherapy in Neurology
Master of Sports Physiotherapy
Master of Physiotherapy in Hand Conditions
Master of Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics

Here I am telling you the names of Physiotherapy entrance examinations:

CET Entrance Exam
Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
JIPMER All India Entrance Exam
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8