Go Back   2020-2021 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old January 26th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Sashwat's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: List of Universities for Nuclear Engineering

B.Tech. Nuclear Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Nuclear Engineering is an undergraduate course which deals with the application of the fission as well as the fusion of atomic nuclei and application of other sub-atomic physics

Nuclear Engineering courses are offered through following institutes / universities in India –

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
SRM University, Chennai
SASTRA University target blank
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)

Nuclear Engineering Job Types

Associate Professor - Engineering Sciences & Technology
Nuclear - Control and Instrumentation Engineers
Project Engineering Manager
Nuclear Mechanical or Structural Engineers
Professor / Associate Professor - Engineering Physics
Chemical Engineer - Safety
Design Engineering
Trainee Engineer
Research Assistant / Associate and Lab Leaders - Medicinal Chemistry
Trainee Engineers - Solar Energy / Nuclear Energy
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8