Go Back   2021-2022 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old December 31st, 2013, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Re: What to do for Job in teaching line

As you have completed me M. sc this year and thinking to do job in teaching line. For this you need to have a M. ed degree after that you need to crack following entrance test:

NET (National Eligibility Test)
SET (State Eligibility Test)

These both exams are conducted for the award of Lecturership by the Government.

The eligibility criteria for both above programs is that the applicant must have masters degree with good academic record and have M. ed degree too……………
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default Re: What to do for Job in teaching line

You can have a plenty of time if you go for a teaching job in schools or as a lecturer in colleges.

So if you want to pursue your career in teaching then go for a B.Ed degree.

Bachelor of Education is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education.

The Bachelor of Education qualifies a student to become a teacher in a school.

The applicant should have a bachelors degree from any recognized University with at least 50% marks.

Subjects or Topics
Education, Culture and Human Values
Educational Evaluation and Assessment
Educational Psychology
Guidance and Counselling
Holistic Education
Philosophy of Education

Employment Areas
Coaching Centres
Private Tuitions
Home Tuitions
Education Consultancies
Education Department

Job Types
School Teachers
Private Tutor
Home Tutor
Education Consultant
Education Counsellor
Online Tutor
Vice Principal

Top B.Ed Colleges in India:

K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
Lady Irwin College, Delhi
Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
Government College of Education, Chandigarh
St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
University of Punjab
University of Pune
Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
University of Bombay
A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedaba
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8