Go Back   2018-2019 StudyChaCha > >




  #1  
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Nilesh
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 31,670
Default

Would you provide me the list of Top Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India?

Given below is the list of Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India:

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)


Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)

PEC University of Technology

Bengal Engineering and Science University

Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka

Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu

Sathyabama University

Acharya Institute of Technology

Amrita School of Engineering

M.V.J. College of Engineering


Last edited by Aakashd; May 17th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
Aeronautical Engineering Government Colleges in Mumbai
Aeronautical Engineering Nit Colleges in India
Top 100 Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India
Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges In Mumbai
India Aeronautical Engineering Colleges
Aeronautical Engineering Colleges In India Government
Aeronautical Engineering Colleges Of India
Top Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering
Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India
Aeronautical Engineering Colleges out of India
Best Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India
Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges In Maharashtra
Colleges With Aeronautical Engineering In India
Colleges of Aeronautical Engineering in India
Aeronautical Engineering colleges of India
Top 10 Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in India
Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges
Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges
Aeronautical Engineering Top Colleges in India
Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in India






  #2  
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Gunjan
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 40,520
Default Re: Top 10 Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India

You want to know the Government colleges for Aeronautical engineering in India so here I am providing you the list of top Government colleges for Aeronautical engineering in India

The following list is as follows: -

Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana

VSM Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore

Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun)
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links






















  #3  
Old January 26th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Top 10 Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India

i would like to know the way to get admission in it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunjan View Post
You want to know the Government colleges for Aeronautical engineering in India so here I am providing you the list of top Government colleges for Aeronautical engineering in India

The following list is as follows: -

Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana

VSM Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore

Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old February 14th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Sashwat's Avatar
Sashwat
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 35,843
Default Re: Top 10 Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India

Aeronautical Engineering is a specialized engineering field that deals with the designing, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of aircraft in commercial aviation and defense sectors.

Courses offered in Aeronautical Engineering:
Undergraduate Courses
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
B.E. in Aeronautical EngineeringAMAeSI

Post Graduate Courses
M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
M.Tech in AvionicsM.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
M.E. in Avionics

Top Institutes offering Aeronautical Engineering:

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Hindustan University
MVJ College of Engineering
PEC University of Technology
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology (IIAEIT)
IIAE (Center for Internationally Recognised Aeronautical/Aerospace/Aircraft Engineering)
Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology
Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old March 25th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Faizan.I.Mansuri
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yes, provide me list of goverment college
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old July 3rd, 2014, 04:18 PM
mothukuri saikrishna
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i would like to know the way to get admission in it
I want to become aeronautical engineering
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old July 9th, 2014, 12:12 AM
vaibhav Rajendra Mahajan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Top 10 Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India

Dear Sir.,

I am 12 th science exam passed in 69% with PHYSICS /CHEMISTRY /MATH along with JEE main passed 73% I want to conti. my next education in Govt . Aeronotical Engg

Pl suggest fees structure of above top ten collaage

regards.,

R S MAHAJAN
M-09890549183
M-09975855481

VAIBHAV MAHAJAN
M- 07387956204
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old December 25th, 2014, 01:45 PM
sk. naveed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i would like to know the way to get admission in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old May 8th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Top 10 Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India

I would like to know the top government engineering colleges in India with aerospace engineering and good placements?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old May 11th, 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav Rajendra Mahajan View Post
Dear Sir.,

I am 12 th science exam passed in 69% with PHYSICS /CHEMISTRY /MATH along with JEE main passed 73% I want to conti. my next education in Govt . Aeronotical Engg

Pl suggest fees structure of above top ten collaage

regards.,

R S MAHAJAN
M-09890549183
M-09975855481

VAIBHAV MAHAJAN
M- 07387956204

Plz also suggest me... Harshil 7383186467
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Username: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.42 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.