Please let me know that acharya college of technology and acharya college of management science are one and the same as both are offering MBA course. Then what is fee for MBA course in acharya collge of management science at Bangaloor. Request to kindly sent email.
Answered by StudyChaCha
The Acharya School of Management and Acharya institute of technology are different colleges both the institute are part of Acharya Institutes.
Acharya Institute Of Technology offers Management Programs (MBA) whereas Acharya School of Management offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
So here is the fee structure of MBA program offered by the Acharya institute of technology:
Fee structure- 50,000
- Merit list of Jr. Assistant in UGVCLhello, i want to know that when merit list of jr.assistant in ugvcl 2015 will declare? please reply...............
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...