use of organic and inorganic chemicals in tanning process
What are the chemicals used in the tanning process of leather. I have heard that the chemicals are very dangerous for the use in organic manure. I want to manufacture leather meal so is it possible to use leather cuttings in leather meal.
Answered by StudyChaCha
The following is a list of chemicals commonly used in leather making:
Beamhouse and Tanyard
Swell regulating agents
Low sulphide unhairing agents
Aldehyde tanning agents
Surfactants / Wetting agents
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...