UPSEE / UPTU 2011
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow is a most famous postgraduate technical university in India. UPSEE / UPTU 2011 is carried on through Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow for the qualified students who look for admission to Professional degree and post graduate courses in State Government aided and Private unaided institutions associated to U.P. Technical University along with some other Universities of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow has invites application form for following postgraduate MBA degree admission through UPSEE / UPTU 2011.
Application Forms available from: 31st January to 28th February, 2011
Last date of receipt of Application Form: 4th March, 2011
UPSEE exam date: 16/17th April, 2011
Admission Eligibility – For UPSEE UPTU exam Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination from any recognized Board/University for admission to 1st year of B.Tech./B.Pharm/ B.Arch. /B.H.M.C.T.
For UPSEE UPTU exam Candidates must have graduate degree with Mathematics as one subject at 10+2 level.
The candidates must have passed Diploma Course with minimum 60% marks from recognized Board of Technical Education, U.P. for admission to 2nd year of B.Tech. / B.Pharma courses.
UPTU-SEE 2012 Courses
Bachelor of Architechture (B.Arch)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Aplications (MCA)
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech./B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
UPTU SEE syllabus:
UPTU-SEE 2012 Syllabus
unit 1 : sets, relations and functions
unit 2 :complex numbers and quadratic equations
unit 3 :matrices and determinants
unit 4 :permutations and combinations
unit 5 :mathematical induction
unit 6 :binomial theorem and its simple applications
unit 7 : sequences and series
unit 8 : limit, continuity and differentiability
unit 9 : integral calculus
unit 10 : differential equations
unit 11: co-ordinate geometry
unit 12: three dimensional geometry
unit 13: vector algebra
unit 14: statistics and probability
unit 15: trigonometry
unit 16: mathematical reasoning
unit 1: physics and measurement
unit 2: kinematics
unit 3: laws of motion
unit 4: work, energy and power
unit 5: rotational motion
unit 6: gravitation
unit 7: properties of solids and liquids
unit 8: thermodynamics
unit 9: kinetic theory of gases
unit 10 : oscillations and waves
unit 11 : electrostatics
unit 12 : currrent electricity
unit 13: magnetic effects of current and magnetism
unit 14 : electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
unit 15 : electromagnetic waves
unit 16 : optics
unit 17 : dual nature of matter andradiation
unit 18 : atoms and nuclei
unit 19 : electronic devices
unit 20 : communication systems sectionb
unit 21 : experimental skills
Familiarity with the basic approach and observations of the experiments and activities
1. Vernier callipers-its use to measure internal and external diameter and depth of a vessel.
2. Screw gauge-its use to determine thickness/diameter of thin sheet/wire.
3. Simple Pendulum-dissipation of energy by plotting a graph between square of amplitude time.
4. Metre Scale – mass of a given object by principle of moments.
5. Youngs modulus of elasticity of the material of a metallic wire.
6. Surface tension of water by capillary rise and effect of detergents.
7. Co-efficient of Viscosity of a given viscous liquid by measuring terminal velocity of a given sphericalbody.
8. Plotting a cooling curve for the relationship between the temperature of a hot body and time.
9. Speed of sound in air at room temperature using a resonance tube.
10. Specific heat capacity of a given (i) solid and (ii)liquid by method of mixtures.
11. Resistivity of the material of a given wire using metre bridge.
12. Resistance of a given wire using Ohm’s law.
(i) Comparison of emf of two primary cells.
(ii) Determination of internal resistance of a cell.
14. Resistance and figure of merit of a galvanometer by half deflection method.
15. Focal length of:(i) Convex mirror, ii) Concave mirror, and(iii) Convex lens using parallax method.
16. Plot of angle of deviation vs angle of incidence for a triangular prism.
17. Refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling
18. Characteristic curves of a p-n junction diode in forward and reverse bias.
19. Characteristic curves of a Zener diode and finding reverse break down voltage.
20. Characteristic curves of a transistor and finding current gain and voltage gain.
21. Identification of Diode, LED, Transistor, IC,Resistor, Capacitor from mixed collection of such items.
22. Using multimeter to:(i) Identify base of a transistor, (ii) Distinguish between npn and pnp type transistor, (iii) See the unidirectional flow of current in case of a diode and an LED.(iv) Check the correctness or otherwise of a given electronic component (diode, transistor or IC)
Unit 1:some basic concepts in chemistry
Unit 2: states of matter
Unit 3 :atomic structure
Unit 4: chemical bonding and molecular
Unit 5 : chemical thermodynamics
Unit 6 : solutions
Unit 7: equilibrium
Unit 8 : redox reactions and electrochemistry
Unit 9 : chemical kinetics
Unit-10 : surface chemistry
Unit 11 : classificaton of elements and periodicity in properties
Unit 12 : general principles and processes of isolation of metals
Unit 13 : hydrogen
Unit 14 : s – block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
Unit 15 : p – block elements
Unit 16 : d and f block elements
Unit 17 : co-ordination compounds
Unit 18 : environmental chemistry
Unit 19 : purification and characterisation of organic compounds
Unit 20 : some basic principles of organic chemistry
Unit 21 : hydrocarbons
Unit 22 : organic compounds containing
Unit 23 : organic compounds containing oxygen
Unit 24 : organic compounds containing nitrogen
Unit 25 : polymers
Unit 26 : biomolecules
Unit 27 : chemistry in everyday life
Unit 28 : principles related to practical chemistry
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Written by StudyChaCha
UPSEE / UPTU Related discussion on Forum
UPSC CMS 2011 Result?
UPSEE Exam 2012
colleges for MBA UPTU
UPTU councelling mba course
form of IIT-JEE UPTU AIEEE in lucknow?
UPTU Lucknow Phd Forms 2011
- Government Higher Secondary SchoolWill you please give me the list of Government Higher Secondary Schools in India? […]
- Dream Land SchoolWhich facilities provided by Dream Land School? […]
- Details of MBA HR CourseI want to get Syllabus of MBA HR Course so can you provide me that […]
- ABV Jr. CollegeWill you provide the contact address of the ABV Jr. College? […]
- Zila Parishad Primary SchoolCan you provide the contact information of the Zila Parishad Primary School at Brahmapuri? […]
- Bharathiar Palkalaikoodam - Pondicherry University, PondicherryGive me short profile of Bharathiar Palkalaikoodam - Pondicherry University, Pondicherry? […]
- MBA Schools ArizonaCan you provide me address of the MBA Schools Arizona […]
- Uday Degree College, VijayanagaramCan you provide me address of the Uday Degree College, Vijayanagaram […]
- MBA Colleges Hyderabad DetailsPlease give me list of MBA Colleges in Hyderabad. […]
- Sri Ramakrishna Degree College, NandyalI want to know the information of the Sri Ramakrishna Degree College, Nandyal so can you provide me that […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do