UPCMET is conducted by U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association for admission in MBBS program under the institutes in these consortiums. It’s a state level exam.
The candidate must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in English, Chemistry, Physics and biology form recognized university. The candidates going to appear in the final exam are also eligible . The minimum age required is 17 years .
How to Apply:
Online mode : The can get the online application form on to the official website . Fill the application form and submit the application form.
Offline mode: The candidates can also download the application form from the official website portal . The application booklet and application forms are also available at the selected banks of Oriental Bank or from the participating institutes.
You can also get the application form by post by sending a request letter along with a DD of Rs.1000/-.
Question Type: MCQ
Duration: 2 Hours
Negative Marking : No
Part I : Physics and Chemistry
Part II : Biology
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
Description of Motion in One Dimension
Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Magnetic Effect of Currents
Laws of Motion
Introduction and Measurement
Heat and Thermodynamics
Work, Energy and Power
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
Electrons and Photons
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Solids and Semiconductor Devices
Classification of elements
States of matter
Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
Some basic concepts in Chemistry
Solid state Chemistry
purification and characterization of carbon compounds
Isolation of elements
The d-and f-Block elements
Growth and Movement in Plants
Structure and Function – Animals/Plants
Structure and Function – Plants
The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
Biology and Human Welfare
Genetics and Evolution
Reproduction and Development in Humans
Tentative Dates :
Availability of Application forms: 13th February, 2012
Last date for submitting the application forms: 30th April, 2012
Exam Date: 30th May, 2012
Colleges accepting the scores:
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Kanpur
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
Muzaffar Nagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar, MMC,
Sharda University School of Medical Science & Research, Greater Noida
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)
Rohilkhand medical College, Bareilly (RMC),
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur
Narayana IIt Academy
Oasis Education Services
Hierank School of Competitions
Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd.
HC Verma for Physics
Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry
NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry
MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)
NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2
Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly – 243001 (U.P)
Written by StudyChaCha
- RRB Ranchi Technician Admit CardSir I had applied for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Ranchi Technician Post Exam. Would you please tell me how can I download my Admit Card?
- National Insurance Company South AfricaSir I have a Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy with Western National Insurance Company in South Africa. My vehicle has lost. Would you please tell me...
- Calicut University Bcom SyllabusHi Sir I am pursuing B.Com from University of Calicut. My Exam is about to come. Would you please provide me syllabus for B.Com so I will prepare...
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Ticket Collector Exam ResultI had appeared in Recruitment Exam of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Thiruvananthapuram for the post of Ticket Collector in 2010. Kindly tell me...
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education LLMSir I want to pursue LLM from Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education. Would you please provide me syllabus for LLM so I will get...
- HP University Shimla MTAHi I have decided to join Master of Tourism Administration (MTA) Programme from Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla. Would you please provide...
- HPTDC Transport DivisionSir I have decided to go on a tour through Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC), Shimla. Would you please tell me how to do...
- VAT Payment through Punjab National BankSir I from Mumbai and I want to do Vat Payment through Punjab National Bank (PNB) but I have no idea about its process. Would you please provide me...
- Vinayaka Mission University M.Com SyllabusHi Sir I want to join M.Com (Marketing Management) Course from Vinayaka Mission University (VMU). Would you please provide me syllabus for this...
- MTDC Malaysia WebsiteSir I want to visit Official Website of Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC). Would you please provide me its link?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11