UPCMET is conducted by U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association for admission in MBBS program under the institutes in these consortiums. It’s a state level exam.
The candidate must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in English, Chemistry, Physics and biology form recognized university. The candidates going to appear in the final exam are also eligible . The minimum age required is 17 years .
How to Apply:
Online mode : The can get the online application form on to the official website . Fill the application form and submit the application form.
Offline mode: The candidates can also download the application form from the official website portal . The application booklet and application forms are also available at the selected banks of Oriental Bank or from the participating institutes.
You can also get the application form by post by sending a request letter along with a DD of Rs.1000/-.
Question Type: MCQ
Duration: 2 Hours
Negative Marking : No
Part I : Physics and Chemistry
Part II : Biology
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
Description of Motion in One Dimension
Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Magnetic Effect of Currents
Laws of Motion
Introduction and Measurement
Heat and Thermodynamics
Work, Energy and Power
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
Electrons and Photons
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Solids and Semiconductor Devices
Classification of elements
States of matter
Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
Some basic concepts in Chemistry
Solid state Chemistry
purification and characterization of carbon compounds
Isolation of elements
The d-and f-Block elements
Growth and Movement in Plants
Structure and Function – Animals/Plants
Structure and Function – Plants
The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
Biology and Human Welfare
Genetics and Evolution
Reproduction and Development in Humans
Tentative Dates :
Availability of Application forms: 13th February, 2012
Last date for submitting the application forms: 30th April, 2012
Exam Date: 30th May, 2012
Colleges accepting the scores:
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Kanpur
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
Muzaffar Nagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar, MMC,
Sharda University School of Medical Science & Research, Greater Noida
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)
Rohilkhand medical College, Bareilly (RMC),
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur
Narayana IIt Academy
Oasis Education Services
Hierank School of Competitions
Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd.
HC Verma for Physics
Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry
NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry
MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)
NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2
Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly – 243001 (U.P)
Written by StudyChaCha
- When will I get the BSc Nursing form??Will you please tell me when will I get application form of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam??? […]
- Course after 12th if interested in banking sectorWhich course should I study after 12th as I am interested in banking sector??? […]
- BTech Specialisation Areas of CUSATWhich of the B Tech Specialisation Areas are offered by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)??? […]
- What is ITIS? Is it a BPO or ITESI am selected in CTS-ITIS, pleas tell me What is ITIS? Is it a BPO or ITES??? […]
- Jadavpur University BSc Hons Physics Admission DetailWill you please give me admission detail of BSc Hons Physics for Jadavpur University?? […]
- Group I Services Exam Question PapersWill you please share the previous year TNPSC Question paper of Group I Services Exam?? […]
- Group I Services Exam SyllabusWill you please share the Group I Services Exam Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)?? […]
- How to apply for Group I services examWill you please tell me how to How to apply for TNPSC Group I services exam?? […]
- How to secure Maximum Marks in ICAR ExamWill you please tell me how to secure maximum marks in ICAR - AIEEA UG Exam????? […]
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) Results for UPWill you please share the Punjab National Bank (PNB) Results for the post of Single Window Operator ‘A’ in Clerical Cadre for Uttar Pradesh State?? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do