University Grants Commission UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2011
The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Educational Testing Bureau carries on National Eligibility Test (NET 2011) to determine qualification for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order that ensure lower limit criteria for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is carried on in Humanities (letting in languages), Environmental Sciences, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Forensic Science, and Applications and Electronic Science. University Grants Commission has invites application form for following programs and application form is also available on University Grants Commission UGC official website.
Course Name – Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Humanities
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Environmental Sciences
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Computer Science
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Social Sciences
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Forensic Science,
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Applications and Electronic Science
Mode – Full Time
Selection Process – National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2011 Merit List
Application Form – University Grants Commission UGC official website
Application Form Available –
NET Examination Date – 26th June, 2011
Admission Eligibility – University Grants Commission UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2011 candidate should have postgraduate degree form any recognized University.
The Junior Research Fellowship NET Test is being carried on since 1984. The Government of India, by its notification dated 22nd July, 1988 committed the task of carrying on the eligibility test for lectureship to UGC. Accordingly, UGC carried on the first National Eligibility Test, common to both qualification for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship in 2 parts, that is, in Dec 1989 and in March, 1990.
University Grant Commission (U G C)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Pin: 110 002
- CBSE school in PerungalathurI am looking to open a CBSE school in Perungalathur , chennai and i am looking for details like fees structure, number of children, size of the...
- Thiruvalluvar University past years result online checkingHi Can anyone tell how students who have passed out in the past years for example 2007 or 2010 can check their results online on the university...
- Haryana asi si jobDear sir I am from indian army special force. I have done my 15 year service. I want to join haryana police asi/ si. After retairment. , my education...
- Admission in duI want to take admission in diploma in foreign languge (germancourse) in daulam ram colg...can i get admission on 76%
- Reslut With HeldSir , im vimal sir im from a middle class family. here is my result shows on internet (Result with held )that i hav misbehaved / Cheating...
- scope after Diploma in Information TechnologyWhat are the subjects and syllabus for diploma in Information Technology ? What are the Job Scopes after Diploma Information Technology And please...
- MBA In Digital MarketingHello everyone I need your some guidance from all of you. I am planning to do MBA in Digital Marketing and I am commerce graduate but I am little bit...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...