University Grants Commission UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2011
The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Educational Testing Bureau carries on National Eligibility Test (NET 2011) to determine qualification for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order that ensure lower limit criteria for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is carried on in Humanities (letting in languages), Environmental Sciences, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Forensic Science, and Applications and Electronic Science. University Grants Commission has invites application form for following programs and application form is also available on University Grants Commission UGC official website.
Course Name – Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Humanities
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Environmental Sciences
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Computer Science
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Social Sciences
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Forensic Science,
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Applications and Electronic Science
Mode – Full Time
Selection Process – National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2011 Merit List
Application Form – University Grants Commission UGC official website
Application Form Available –
NET Examination Date – 26th June, 2011
Admission Eligibility – University Grants Commission UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2011 candidate should have postgraduate degree form any recognized University.
The Junior Research Fellowship NET Test is being carried on since 1984. The Government of India, by its notification dated 22nd July, 1988 committed the task of carrying on the eligibility test for lectureship to UGC. Accordingly, UGC carried on the first National Eligibility Test, common to both qualification for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship in 2 parts, that is, in Dec 1989 and in March, 1990.
University Grant Commission (U G C)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Pin: 110 002
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...