UDCT Entrance 2011
The Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology is famous earlier as UDCT is the most prominent Institute of the University of Mumbai. This esteemed institute is a jewel in the honor of the University of Mumbai. It was founded in 1934 and was lately awarded the status of the Institute in 2002 and nominated MUICT. The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has measured MUICT postgraduate education as the best in the country adding all the branches of engineering and technology and as comparable to the best anywhere in the world.
The Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology is inviting application form for admission in its PG and UG programs.
Application form will be available for sale at Institute of Chemical Technology in accounts section:
Post graduate program: from 16 April 2012
Under graduate program: from 1 June 2012
Candidates of Ph.D. (Sci.).in the Department of Chemistry degrees Course have been offered seats for admission to the academic year 2010 – 2011. They have to report for admission with all their Original Certificates/degrees and two DD in favour of “The Director, ICT” amounting to Rs. 42, 500/- and Rs.500/- (for Open Category) and Rs.50/- and Rs.500/- (for Reserved Category) (Second term fees) separately.
For more information about UDCT Entrance candidates log on to its official website.
Institute Of Chemical Technology
University under Section-3 of UGC ACT 1956
Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...