Teri University Online Test 2011
TERI University’s sources can be traced back to 1998, when it name ‘TERI School of Advanced Studies’ was founded. The School was after called as the TERI University on October 2006. Admissions to the postgraduate degree programmes in TERI University are generally advertised in the months of February or March yearly in best and famous newspapers and TERI University official website.
TERI University conducts an entrance exam for admission in various specializations of M.Sc program every year .
M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology)
M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
Exam Mode: Online
Question Type: Objective
No. of Questions : 100
Duration: 1 Hour
Subjects: English language usage, Reasoning and Quantitative Ability
Negative marking: 1 mark
The candidate should have Bachelors’ degree in
Engineering/Mathematics/economics/Science/Statistics/geography with 6.75 Grade Average Point on a 10 point scale from recognized university . There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates having degree in Commerce/Geography/Economics. The candidate going to appear in the final year exam is also eligible to apply .
How to Apply :
The candidates can apply online on to the official website . The fee payment for Rs.1200/- can be done through credit card or DD .
The candidate can download the application form from the official website . The candidates have to take a print out and fill the application form and send it to the University Registrars Office along with the DD of Rs/- 1450
The candidates can also get the application form by post by sending a requisition letter and a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- to the Registrar of the university .
Application forms will be available from : 1st week of March , 2012
The application forms will be submitted till : 4th week of April , 2012
Exam date : in the month of May , 2012
Colleges Accepting the scores:
TERI University, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
C.C.C Coaching Institute
Gate Life Sciences Coaching at Lucknow by Ex-IITians
Trump and Gates
Raos Jaiput IAS/RAS institute
Excellent Coaching Institute
Pearson Guide To Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation For The Cat by Nishit K Sinha
Quantitative aptitude – Aptitude Question by R.S.Agarwal
Logical Reasoning: Test Preparation Study Guide, Questions & Answers by National Learning Corporation
Management Entrance Analytical & Logical Reasoning by BS Sijwali, Ajay Singh
McGraw-Hill’s ASVAB, Second Edition
Di and Ds by Arihant Prakashan
Author: Dr. Janet E. Wall, Janet E. Wall
Logical problems – Logical Reasoning by Shakuntala Devi
Di by Arun Sharma
How to Prepare for the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
Plot No. 10 Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 070 / India
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...