I want to take admission in Tatanagar Institute of Automobile Engineering so can you tell me about the courses, admission process and fee structure to get in there?
Answered by StudyChaCha
Tatanagar Institute of Automobile Engineering is affiliated to The Institute Of Motor Industry (India) Chennai. It was established in year 1969.
1. DEGREE IN AUTOMOBILE ENGNEERING
2. DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
3. DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
4. DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
5. DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
6. DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING COURSES
7. DEGREE IN ENGINEERING COURSES (B.Tech. Course)
8. MASTER IN ENGINEERING COURSES (M.Tech. Course)
Fill the application form
5 recent Passport size colour photographs
Duly attested photocopy of Matric/+2 Sc (PCM)/equivalent certificate & marksheet/admit card for appearing students.
Cast Certificate (For showing Original & Deposited Xerox Copy)
All the documents, application form, DDs should be sent through the envelop.
Admission Fee Rs. 700/-
Lodging Fee Rs. 700/-
Security Money Rs. 1500/-
Fooding Charge Monthly Rs. 1800/-
Total Ammount Rs.4700 at the time of Admission
Tatanagar Institute of Automobile Engineering
Address: 1st Floor, Anand Bhawan,
Sher-e Punjab Chowk, Adityapur,
Phone : 0657-2372378
Mobile : 9334635208 , 9931317822