Stock Exchange, Pune
Pune Stock Exchange (PSE) was based on 1982 in Maharashtra. Pune Stock Exchange Limited is one of the best founded regional Stock Exchanges. It is working in computerized surroundings with screen-based tiding.
Post name: Engineer Program Management
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have done B.E. (Mechanical / Production/Industrial).
Experience: The candidate should have 1 – 3 years cross-functional experience in Program Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Sales and Purchasing
PC and network skills including software, planning, databases, etc.
Knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, labor and burden
Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output
Analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
Program management skills
Knowledge of manufacturing operations
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume to :
Pune Stock Exchange
752, `Shivleela Chambers`,
R B Kumthekar Marg Sadashiv Peth,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...