Stenographers’ Grade ‘C’ Exam 2012
Staff Selection Commission of India carries on the Combined All India Open Examination for the recruitment for various departmental post of Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Stenographers to fill in the vacancies obtained in SSC. The SSC has published notification for Stenographers Grade C and D exam 2012 on 28.04.2012. According to the notification the exam will be conducted on 29.07.2012
(Sunday) and the last date of applying for the exam is 25.05.2012.
Post of Name –
CVC Stenographers service Grade C
RB Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade C
AFH Stenographers Service Grade C
SCI Foreign Service B Grade II
CSS Service Grade C
ECI Stenographers Service Grade C
Age Limit – 50 Years Maximum
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Educational Eligibility – Stenographers’ Grade ‘C’ Exam 2011 Educational Eligibility Candidate should have 12th passed from any recognized board from India.
Exam Centres –
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No.12 CGO Complex,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...