SN Medical College, Jodhpur
Dr. S.N. Medical College, launched in the year 1965 in the year 1974-75 post graduate programme commenced currently post graduation is available in nineteen different areas. It is the medical college located in Jodhpur city of Rajasthan state in India.S N Medical College, Jodhpur is the most known level-1 trauma and tertiary care center in the western Rajasthan.
Programme offered at S N Medical College, Jodhpur
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Doctor of Medicine (MD) / Master of Surgery (MS)
Gynae & Obst
Skin & VD
TB & CD
SN Medical College Jodhpur
Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks with Chemistry, Physics and Biology from recognized board.
Admission: will be through RPMT
Modern labs, library
Highly modernized class rooms
Highly qualified faculty members
Play grounds for various games and sports
T.b. & c.d.
Obst. & gyn.
Skin & v.d.
Prev. & soc. Med.
Dr. SN Medical College Jodhpur
Jodhpur – 342 003
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...