SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011
State Bank of India (SBI) was set up on 1 July 1955 and it supplies a range of banking products by its huge network of branches in India and overseas, letting in products targeted at non-resident Indians (NRIs). The State Bank of India is the twenty-ninth most reputed company in the global according to Forbes. The State Bank of India is the biggest of the Big Four banks of India, by with ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank its primary competitors.
Post Name – Clerks
Number of Post – 6000
Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years
Pay Scale – Rs. 7200 – Rs. 19300
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Fee – Rs. 350 (SC/ST: Rs. 50)
Examination Date – Jan 2011
Educational Eligibility – SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011 educational eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 60% marks OR Diploma (after 10th) with 60% OR Degree (UG) with 40% aggregate from any recognized University
Exam Pattern of the SBI Clerks Grade Exam:
Written Test has two parts. 1st Part is an Objective Type and 2nd part is a Descriptive Type.
Syllabus of the exam:
Test of Reasoning:
Test of English Language
Test of Numerical Ability
Test of Clerical Aptitude
State Bank of India (SBI)
Written by StudyChaCha
- NEEPCO InterviewWill you please give here interview questions asked in interview process of NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power corporation ) ?
- MAH CET Result MBAI appeared in MAH-MBA-CET exam , I want to check result of examination . will you please tell how I can get result of exam ?
- Essential Qualification for Indian Forest ServiceWill you please give here detail about the Educational Qualification requirement for Indian Forest Service examination?
- Rajasthan Banasthali VidyapeethWill you please give here information about the Banasthali Vidyapith Jaipur Rajasthan , as I want to know about it ?
- Hall Ticket of WBJEEWill you please tell how I can download hall ticket of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) Board for WBJEEM exam ?
- CSVTU Question BankWill you please give here sample question paper of BE (1st Semester) examination of Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU) ?
- Tripura University SiteI want to visit to website of Tripura University .Will you please give here web address of official website of Tripura University ?
- PET Results Mumbai UniversityWill you please give here result of PHD Entrance Test (PET) of Mumbai University which was announced on 26 June 2015 ?
- Central Bank of India Agra IFSC CodeWill you please give here branch code and MICR code of Agra Cantt branch of Central Bank of India ?
- CSE Board Mohali AddressI want to some documents at CSE Board Mohali. Will you please give here address of Council of Secondary Education(CSE) Board Mohali ?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11