SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011
State Bank of India (SBI) was set up on 1 July 1955 and it supplies a range of banking products by its huge network of branches in India and overseas, letting in products targeted at non-resident Indians (NRIs). The State Bank of India is the twenty-ninth most reputed company in the global according to Forbes. The State Bank of India is the biggest of the Big Four banks of India, by with ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank its primary competitors.
Post Name – Clerks
Number of Post – 6000
Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years
Pay Scale – Rs. 7200 – Rs. 19300
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Fee – Rs. 350 (SC/ST: Rs. 50)
Examination Date – Jan 2011
Educational Eligibility – SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011 educational eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 60% marks OR Diploma (after 10th) with 60% OR Degree (UG) with 40% aggregate from any recognized University
Exam Pattern of the SBI Clerks Grade Exam:
Written Test has two parts. 1st Part is an Objective Type and 2nd part is a Descriptive Type.
Syllabus of the exam:
Test of Reasoning:
Test of English Language
Test of Numerical Ability
Test of Clerical Aptitude
State Bank of India (SBI)
Written by StudyChaCha
- NIPER Answer KeyPlease provide me the procedure to download the answer key for the entrance examination which is conducted by National Institute of Pharmaceutical... […]
- CISCO CSIOHi I am interested in having a brief about the Cisco Security Intelligence Operations or SIO as well as the information on Web Reputation and... […]
- Mysore University StatutesHi I would like to have the information about the criteria for the autonomous college as well as the procedure for granting the same? […]
- Private Admission Punjabi University PatialaHi I am interested in having the details of the eligibility as well as the application process for pursuing course through Punjabi University Patiala? […]
- TOEFL Listening WPMHi I am interested in having the information about the Listening Comprehension for the TOEFL segment which tests your capacity to listen for... […]
- Utsav Manipal UniversityHi I am interested in having the details of the Manipal University Cultural Coordination Committee as well as information about the Utsav festival? […]
- Central Bank of India Connaught PlaceI am keen on having the contact location of the Central bank of India which is arranged at the Connaught Place? […]
- Armed Forces Medical College University Of PuneHi I would like to have the details of the MBBS course which is offered by the Armed Forces Medical College? […]
- Amity University Vs Manipal UniversityHi I am interested in having the details of both Amity as well as Manipal university so as to decide which is a better University? […]
- NPIMR JobsHi I would like to have the jo notification which was issued by the Department of Surgical Research, Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research... […]
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...