SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011
State Bank of India (SBI) was set up on 1 July 1955 and it supplies a range of banking products by its huge network of branches in India and overseas, letting in products targeted at non-resident Indians (NRIs). The State Bank of India is the twenty-ninth most reputed company in the global according to Forbes. The State Bank of India is the biggest of the Big Four banks of India, by with ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank its primary competitors.
Post Name – Clerks
Number of Post – 6000
Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years
Pay Scale – Rs. 7200 – Rs. 19300
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Fee – Rs. 350 (SC/ST: Rs. 50)
Examination Date – Jan 2011
Educational Eligibility – SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011 educational eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 60% marks OR Diploma (after 10th) with 60% OR Degree (UG) with 40% aggregate from any recognized University
Exam Pattern of the SBI Clerks Grade Exam:
Written Test has two parts. 1st Part is an Objective Type and 2nd part is a Descriptive Type.
Syllabus of the exam:
Test of Reasoning:
Test of English Language
Test of Numerical Ability
Test of Clerical Aptitude
State Bank of India (SBI)
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- Coal India Dental VacancyI want GK General Knowledge model papers For Exams for jobs in Coal India so please provide me. […]
- Sri D N Kamani High SchoolWill you provide the contact address of the Sri D N Kamani High School? […]
- Sincerite English Medium SchoolCan you give some information about the Sincerite English Medium School? […]
- Government Boy's Secondary SchoolWill you provide the contact details of the Government Boy's Secondary School at Sangam Vihar? […]
- Bandra Urdu High SchoolI want to get information about the Bandra Urdu High School. So can you provide the information of the school? […]
- Saraswathi Education Society’s High School & Junior College,I want to get information about the Saraswathi Education Society’s High School & Junior College. So will you provide the information about the school? […]
- Bhairavnath VidyalayaCan you give me the contact address of the Bhairavnath Vidyalaya at Nimbavi? […]
- L B Senior Secondary SchoolCan you provide the contact details of the L B Senior Secondary School? […]
- SOU Yamuna Yashwant Nijap High SchoolWill you give me the contact details of the SOU Yamuna Yashwant Nijap High School? […]
- SSBT'S Coet Bambhori JalgaonI want to take admission at the Shrama Sadhana Bombay Trust's College of Engineering and Technology. So can you give me information about the college? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do