SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011
State Bank of India (SBI) was set up on 1 July 1955 and it supplies a range of banking products by its huge network of branches in India and overseas, letting in products targeted at non-resident Indians (NRIs). The State Bank of India is the twenty-ninth most reputed company in the global according to Forbes. The State Bank of India is the biggest of the Big Four banks of India, by with ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank its primary competitors.
Post Name – Clerks
Number of Post – 6000
Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years
Pay Scale – Rs. 7200 – Rs. 19300
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Fee – Rs. 350 (SC/ST: Rs. 50)
Examination Date – Jan 2011
Educational Eligibility – SBI Clerks Grade Exam 2011 educational eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 60% marks OR Diploma (after 10th) with 60% OR Degree (UG) with 40% aggregate from any recognized University
Exam Pattern of the SBI Clerks Grade Exam:
Written Test has two parts. 1st Part is an Objective Type and 2nd part is a Descriptive Type.
Syllabus of the exam:
Test of Reasoning:
Test of English Language
Test of Numerical Ability
Test of Clerical Aptitude
State Bank of India (SBI)
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...