Satyam College of Education B.Ed 2011
Satyam college of Education encouraged through Satyam Charitable Trust (SCT) and it was founded with a firm dedication to foster a holistic approach to facilitate and push studies and research in emerging fields of Teaching. It is one of most famous institute offer the B.Ed courses to the aspiring scholars. Institute is associated to SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai. Institute is settled in Noida for offering this reputed course to the women Applicants. Institute also puts up the loan facilities to the scholars to complete their teaching.
Application forms available from : 15th January, 2012
Last date of submission of application form : 7th May , 2012
CET 2012 : 13th May , 2012
Declaration of CET result 2012 : 20th May , 2012
Admissions start : 23rd May, 2012
Session begins from : July, 2012
How can register:
Candidate can get Prospectus and Application form by Post on payment of Rs. 500/- in the form of cash / Demand Draft / Cheque. The Demand draft / Cheqe should be drawn in favor of “Satyam College of Education” payable at Noida.
After completely filling of application form candidate can send this form along with a DD/cheque of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 500/- Prospectus + Rs. 1000/- registration) should be sent in favor of “Satyam College of Education” payable at Noida.
Admission Eligibility – Candidate who done Graduate or Post Graduate with 49.5 % (aggregate) can apply for B.Ed entrance exam. 44.5 % minimum marks require for OBC/SC/ST.
Satyam College of Education
Affiliated to SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
Sector – 62, Noida
Written by StudyChaCha
B.Ed Related Discussion on Forum
Syllabus of B.Ed IGNOU
Mumbai University B.Ed
B.Ed Colleges in Guwahti
CCS University B.Ed.
IP Univeristy B.ed counseling date?
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- NCAOR Goa InternshipHello sir I want to do Internship in NCAOR Goa so here can you please tell me its duration for applying ?
- Gondwana University First Semester Time TableHello brother I want B.com first semester time table of gondwana university, please tell me how can I get this?
- India Atomic PowerHello brother I am eager to know for the atomic power of India, so please provide me information this?
- Ranthambore TigersHello brother I want information on the tigers of ranthambore, so please provide me the details on this?
- Famous Arts Of IndiaHello brother I want to know that which are the top 10 Famous Images Of Indian Art, provide me info on this?
- Properties In GurgaonHey friend which are the properties on sale in gurgaon, can you provide me details for this buddy?
- RTDC Guest House UdaipurHello brother I want the address of rtdc guest house, udaipur and which are the other guest houses in Udaipur?
- ITIL Training In ChennaiHello brother which are training centers for itil in Chennai, provide me the list of those centers here?
- Bup Mba ResultHello brother I want to look for mba result at Bangladesh University of Professionals so please how can I do so?
- Orissa University Of Agriculture & Technology SiripurHello brother will you provide me information on orissa university of agriculture & technology siripur?
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...