I m hsc passed and want to know about the fees and last date of admission for the course of sanitary inspector at All India Institute of Local Self Government Sanitary Inspectors Diploma Course?
Answered by StudyChaCha
The following candidates are eligible for direct admission :
-The candidate should have graduation degree in any discipline( Fine Arts, Music, Classical Dance, Languages )
-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with science stream .
-The candidates having Diploma in Engineering.
– The candidates having 2 year technical course after 10th Std. pass.
Admission: The admission will be on the basis of merit with preference to higher qualification.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...