I m hsc passed and want to know about the fees and last date of admission for the course of sanitary inspector at All India Institute of Local Self Government Sanitary Inspectors Diploma Course?
Answered by StudyChaCha
The following candidates are eligible for direct admission :
-The candidate should have graduation degree in any discipline( Fine Arts, Music, Classical Dance, Languages )
-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with science stream .
-The candidates having Diploma in Engineering.
– The candidates having 2 year technical course after 10th Std. pass.
Admission: The admission will be on the basis of merit with preference to higher qualification.
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...