Requirement in Vijaya Bank
Vijaya Bank is a commercial bank in India established on October 23, 1931 in Mangalore, Karnataka in India. The bank was nationalized by the Indian government on April 15, 1980.
The candidates must be graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (for SC/ST/PC 50%) in aggregate from a university recognized by government of India.
Important dates (tentative):
Last date for online registration: 22nd February, 2011
Opening date for online registration for clerk & PO: 25-01-2011
Closing date for online registration for clerk & PO: 22-02-2011
Written test date for Probationary Officers (PO): 08-05-2011
Written test date for Clerks: 15-05-2011
Candidates can download Andhra Bank recruitment Application form from Andhra Bank website.
Application forms procedure:
The candidates must send the filled application form with entire documents and the application form fees for the SC/ST/PwD candidates Rs 50/- and for General/OBC candidates Rs 400/- to the official address.
Selection procedure: The selection process will comprise written test and interview.
Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi.
The paper consists of 4 sections and it has to be complete in 2hours and 30 minutes.
• Section 1: Test of Reasoning Ability – 100 questions carrying 175 marks
• Section 2: Test of Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions carrying 75 marks
• Section 3: Test of General Awareness – 50 questions carrying 25 marks
• Section 4: Test of English Language – 50 questions carrying 25 marks
The exam consists of 5 compulsory questions with internal options for 100 marks. Duration: 1 hour.
Admit card will be send to the candidates give address and the candidates must download the admit card from the official website also.
- YCCE Cut OffCan you provide me the Engineering cutoff of YCCE or Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering as I want to check my position? […]
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ReputationCan you tell me if Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a reputed Institute in India or nor as I want to sure about it before taking... […]
- Courses after B.E ECECan you list me the short term course which I can do after completing B.E ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in India? […]
- Date of Bank FormsCan you tell me about the date of issue of Probationary Officer (PO) forms in State Bank of India (SBI)? […]
- Syllabus JNU Entrance Exams for MSc BiotechCan you provide me the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Entrance Exams for MSc Biotech? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do