Intro of Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning:
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) was established in 2001 and since then it has been providing quality education to thousands of students of all over the globe. Today, the total student strength of SCDL is more than 2, 53,577. SCDL is approved by distance learning institute by Distance Education Council (DEC), Government of India.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning offers following programs:
Two years program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration (PGDBA) (Specialization: Marketing/Finance/HR/Operations/CRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In International Business (PGDIB)
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)
One year programs:
Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Insurance Management (PGDIM) (Specialization: General / Life)
Post Graduate Diploma In Retail Management (PGDRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Customer Relationship Management (PGDCRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Export & Import Management (PGDEXIM)
Six months Certificate program:
Certificate Program in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (CPENVC)
Six Months Single Courses:
Advanced CRM (Advanced)
Advertising & Public Relations (Basic)
B2B Markets and CRM (Advanced)
Business Communication (Basic)
Business Law (Basic)
Capital Market (Advanced)
Compensation Management (Basic)
Concepts in SCM (Basic)
Consumer Behaviour (Basic)
CRM in Service Industry (Advanced)
Customer Relationship Management (Basic)
Disaster Management (Basic)
Economic Environment & Business (Basic)
Exim Policies & Procedures (Advanced)
Financial Institutions & Banking (Basic)
Financial Management (Basic)
Foreign Exchange Management (Advanced)
HR Development & Training (Advanced)
Human Resource Management(Basic)
Indian Insurance Environment (Basic)
Industrial & Labour Economics (Basic)
Industrial Relations (Basic)
Industrial Safety & Security (Basic)
Industrial Sociology (Basic)
International (Trade) Logistics (Advanced)
International Business Management (Advanced)
International Commercial Law (Advanced)
International Economics (Advanced)
International Finance (Advanced)
International Marketing (Basic)
Labour Laws (Basic)
Legal Aspects of Insurance (Advanced)
Legal Aspects of SCM (Basic)
Life Insurance Marketing (Advanced)
Life Insurance Products (Basic)
Logistics and Distribution Management (Basic)
Management Accounting (Basic)
Management Information Systems (Advanced)
Managerial Economics (Basic)
Marketing Management (Basic)
Marketing of General Insurance (Advanced)
Marketing Research (Advanced)
Materials Management (Basic)
Operations Strategy (Advanced)
Organisational Development (Basic)
Organizational Behaviour (Basic)
Performance & Potential Management (Basic)
Personal and Health Insurance (Basic)
Personnel Administration (Basic)
Practices and Applications of Life Insurance (Basic)
Practices of General Insurance including Insurance Accounting (Advanced)
Principles & Practices of Management (Basic)
Principles of Insurance including IT-(Basic)
Production / Operations Management(Basic)
Project Finance (Advanced)
Project Management (Operations) (Basic)
Property & Liability Insurance (Basic)
Quantitative Techniques (Basic)
Research Methodology and Statistical Quantitative Methods (Basic)
Retail Management-I (Basic)
Retail Management-II (Advanced)
Risk Management in General Insurance (Advanced)
Risk Management in Life Insurance (Advanced)
Sales & Distribution Management (Basic)
Sales Management (Basic)
Information Technology field:
Two Years program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Information Technology (PGDIT)
One year program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Technical Writing (PGDTW)
Advanced Concept in Technical Communication (Advanced)
Basic Fundamentals of Programming (Basic)
C Programming (Basic)
Computer Fundamentals & Networking Concepts (Basic)
Database Management System (Basic)
English Grammar (Basic)
Information Development Life Cycle – I (Basic)
Information Development Life Cycle – II (Advanced)
Introduction to Technical Communication (Basic)
Java Programming (Basic)
Object Oriented Analysis & Design (Advanced)
Operating Systems (Basic)
Project Management (IT)-(Advanced)
Software Engineering (Advanced)
Technical Communication Project Management (Advanced)
Technical Communication Software Tools (Basic)
Technical Writing Style & Editing (Basic)
Web Technologies (Basic)
Education, Humanities and Social Sciences field:
Two Year program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Educational Administration (PGDEA)
One Year program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Instructional Design (PGDID)
Post Graduate Diploma In Pre-Primary Teacher’s Training (PGDPTT)
Advanced Diploma In Creative Writing In English (ADCW)
Diploma In Creative Writing In English (DCW)
Diploma in Teaching English (DTE)
Advanced Instructional Design (Advanced)
Child Development – I (Basic)
Child Development – II (Advanced)
Children with Special Needs (Basic)
Community Development & Education (Basic)
Course Design (Basic)
Current Trends in Education (Basic)
Early Childhood Curriculum – I (Basic)
Early Childhood Curriculum – II (Advanced)
Educational Administration (Basic)
Educational Evaluation (Basic)
Educational Psychology (Basic)
Effective Communication (Basic)
Financial Management in Education (Advanced)
Foundations of Education (Basic)
Guidance and Counselling in Education (Advanced)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education (Basic)
Infrastructure and Resource Management (Basic)
Instructional Design (Basic)
Legal Aspects of Educational Administration – I(Basic)
Legal Aspects of Educational Administration – II (Advanced)
Pre-Primary School Administration (Basic)
Quality Concerns in Education (Basic)
Research Methodology in Education (Basic)
Value Education (Basic)
One Year program:
Post Graduate Diploma in Business & Corporate Law (PGDBCL)
Six Month Certificate Programs:
Certificate Program in Right To Information Act (CPRTI)
Certificate Program in Cyber Laws (CPCL)
Certificate Program in Consumer Protection Act (CPCPA)
Important dates (tentative):
Last date of Online Line registration : mid of December
SNAP Test : mid of December
Shortlist of SIBM for GD / Int. : mid of January
GD / Int. MBA : first week of February
Final Merit list display : mid of February
Last date for payment of fees : first week of March
Pre induction Programme begins : first week of April
Programme Commencement : first week of June
Application forms will be available on the official website and the candidates can download the application forms from their and candidates must send the filled application form with entire documents to the official address before the last date of application submission.
15% and 7.5% of seats reserved for SC/ST candidates respectively, 3% seats reserved for “physically handicapped candidates.
Pune (Main Campus)
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
1065 B, Gokhale Cross
Road, Model Colony,
Pune – 411016
Written by StudyChaCha
- Westin IFFCO ChowkIs Westin Gurgaon hotel located in IFFCO Chowk and please also get some information about the about the hotel?
- State Bank Of India Associate Banks Clerk RecruitmentCould you please tell me is State Bank of India announced recruitment for clerk post for its Associate Banks if yes please get the details?
- BHEL Doctor RecruitmentI’m looking for Doctor’s job in Bharat Heavy Electricals here can you please get some information so that I can apply easily?
- NI MH Battery ChargerI just want to know more abut iMax B6 80W QuadXtreme Lipo NiMh Li-ion NiCd RC Battery Balance Charger (OEM) here please get details?
- IIMC StaffPlease get the list of faculty team of PGPEX- VLM program at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta so that I can go through them easily?
- Executive MBA From TISSPlease tell is Tata Institute of Social Sciences also offer Executive MBA program for students if yes can you please get the information?
- Mangalore University BSC ID ResultMy name is Anhsika and I’m looking for Mangalore University, BSC ID Result here can you please also help me to get score?
- Pre PHD Result VKSU ARAIf Veer Kunwar Singh University of Arrah has announced Pre PHD Result if yes will you will also help me?
- Master Of Public Health From CMJ UniversityWhat is the fee structure of Master Of Public Health offer by CMJ University for students here can you please get details?
- State Bank Of Mysore Two Wheeler LoanPlease tell if State Bank Of Mysore also offer Two Wheeler Loan please get the details so that I can also apply?
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...