Intro of Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning:
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) was established in 2001 and since then it has been providing quality education to thousands of students of all over the globe. Today, the total student strength of SCDL is more than 2, 53,577. SCDL is approved by distance learning institute by Distance Education Council (DEC), Government of India.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning offers following programs:
Two years program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration (PGDBA) (Specialization: Marketing/Finance/HR/Operations/CRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In International Business (PGDIB)
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)
One year programs:
Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Insurance Management (PGDIM) (Specialization: General / Life)
Post Graduate Diploma In Retail Management (PGDRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Customer Relationship Management (PGDCRM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
Post Graduate Diploma In Export & Import Management (PGDEXIM)
Six months Certificate program:
Certificate Program in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (CPENVC)
Six Months Single Courses:
Advanced CRM (Advanced)
Advertising & Public Relations (Basic)
B2B Markets and CRM (Advanced)
Business Communication (Basic)
Business Law (Basic)
Capital Market (Advanced)
Compensation Management (Basic)
Concepts in SCM (Basic)
Consumer Behaviour (Basic)
CRM in Service Industry (Advanced)
Customer Relationship Management (Basic)
Disaster Management (Basic)
Economic Environment & Business (Basic)
Exim Policies & Procedures (Advanced)
Financial Institutions & Banking (Basic)
Financial Management (Basic)
Foreign Exchange Management (Advanced)
HR Development & Training (Advanced)
Human Resource Management(Basic)
Indian Insurance Environment (Basic)
Industrial & Labour Economics (Basic)
Industrial Relations (Basic)
Industrial Safety & Security (Basic)
Industrial Sociology (Basic)
International (Trade) Logistics (Advanced)
International Business Management (Advanced)
International Commercial Law (Advanced)
International Economics (Advanced)
International Finance (Advanced)
International Marketing (Basic)
Labour Laws (Basic)
Legal Aspects of Insurance (Advanced)
Legal Aspects of SCM (Basic)
Life Insurance Marketing (Advanced)
Life Insurance Products (Basic)
Logistics and Distribution Management (Basic)
Management Accounting (Basic)
Management Information Systems (Advanced)
Managerial Economics (Basic)
Marketing Management (Basic)
Marketing of General Insurance (Advanced)
Marketing Research (Advanced)
Materials Management (Basic)
Operations Strategy (Advanced)
Organisational Development (Basic)
Organizational Behaviour (Basic)
Performance & Potential Management (Basic)
Personal and Health Insurance (Basic)
Personnel Administration (Basic)
Practices and Applications of Life Insurance (Basic)
Practices of General Insurance including Insurance Accounting (Advanced)
Principles & Practices of Management (Basic)
Principles of Insurance including IT-(Basic)
Production / Operations Management(Basic)
Project Finance (Advanced)
Project Management (Operations) (Basic)
Property & Liability Insurance (Basic)
Quantitative Techniques (Basic)
Research Methodology and Statistical Quantitative Methods (Basic)
Retail Management-I (Basic)
Retail Management-II (Advanced)
Risk Management in General Insurance (Advanced)
Risk Management in Life Insurance (Advanced)
Sales & Distribution Management (Basic)
Sales Management (Basic)
Information Technology field:
Two Years program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Information Technology (PGDIT)
One year program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Technical Writing (PGDTW)
Advanced Concept in Technical Communication (Advanced)
Basic Fundamentals of Programming (Basic)
C Programming (Basic)
Computer Fundamentals & Networking Concepts (Basic)
Database Management System (Basic)
English Grammar (Basic)
Information Development Life Cycle – I (Basic)
Information Development Life Cycle – II (Advanced)
Introduction to Technical Communication (Basic)
Java Programming (Basic)
Object Oriented Analysis & Design (Advanced)
Operating Systems (Basic)
Project Management (IT)-(Advanced)
Software Engineering (Advanced)
Technical Communication Project Management (Advanced)
Technical Communication Software Tools (Basic)
Technical Writing Style & Editing (Basic)
Web Technologies (Basic)
Education, Humanities and Social Sciences field:
Two Year program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Educational Administration (PGDEA)
One Year program:
Post Graduate Diploma In Instructional Design (PGDID)
Post Graduate Diploma In Pre-Primary Teacher’s Training (PGDPTT)
Advanced Diploma In Creative Writing In English (ADCW)
Diploma In Creative Writing In English (DCW)
Diploma in Teaching English (DTE)
Advanced Instructional Design (Advanced)
Child Development – I (Basic)
Child Development – II (Advanced)
Children with Special Needs (Basic)
Community Development & Education (Basic)
Course Design (Basic)
Current Trends in Education (Basic)
Early Childhood Curriculum – I (Basic)
Early Childhood Curriculum – II (Advanced)
Educational Administration (Basic)
Educational Evaluation (Basic)
Educational Psychology (Basic)
Effective Communication (Basic)
Financial Management in Education (Advanced)
Foundations of Education (Basic)
Guidance and Counselling in Education (Advanced)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education (Basic)
Infrastructure and Resource Management (Basic)
Instructional Design (Basic)
Legal Aspects of Educational Administration – I(Basic)
Legal Aspects of Educational Administration – II (Advanced)
Pre-Primary School Administration (Basic)
Quality Concerns in Education (Basic)
Research Methodology in Education (Basic)
Value Education (Basic)
One Year program:
Post Graduate Diploma in Business & Corporate Law (PGDBCL)
Six Month Certificate Programs:
Certificate Program in Right To Information Act (CPRTI)
Certificate Program in Cyber Laws (CPCL)
Certificate Program in Consumer Protection Act (CPCPA)
Important dates (tentative):
Last date of Online Line registration : mid of December
SNAP Test : mid of December
Shortlist of SIBM for GD / Int. : mid of January
GD / Int. MBA : first week of February
Final Merit list display : mid of February
Last date for payment of fees : first week of March
Pre induction Programme begins : first week of April
Programme Commencement : first week of June
Application forms will be available on the official website and the candidates can download the application forms from their and candidates must send the filled application form with entire documents to the official address before the last date of application submission.
15% and 7.5% of seats reserved for SC/ST candidates respectively, 3% seats reserved for “physically handicapped candidates.
Pune (Main Campus)
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
1065 B, Gokhale Cross
Road, Model Colony,
Pune – 411016
Written by StudyChaCha
- State Bank of India - SBI TimingsWhat is the working timing of State Bank of India ? Also give helpline number of State Bank of India (SBI)?
- Previous Year Question Paper of Food Corporation of IndiaWill you please give here previous Year question paper of Food Corporation of India , I requires it while doing preparation for exam ?
- Andhra University Part Time M TechWill you please give here list of part time M Tech Courses offered by Andhra University ?
- IIT Kanpur DistrictWill you please give here information about the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) ?
- University of Calicut Hall Ticket BcomWill you please tell here proper process to download hall ticket for university exam for BCOM course of University of Calicut?
- Cabinet Secretariat Result SSCWill you please tell how I can get result of Cabinet Secretariat recruitment exam of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) ?
- Annamalai University Distance Education CoursesWill you please give here list of post graduate courses offered by Annamalai University in Distance Education mode ?
- How to Take Admission in IISTWill you please tell how I can get admission in B.Tech. Program of Indian Institute of Space Science And Technology (IIST) ?
- Prist University BBAWill you please give here syllabus for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course offered by Prist University ?
- Upcoming SBI Clerk Exam NotificationI want to appear in SBI clerk exam . Will you please give here notification for Upcoming State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Exam ?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11