Hi guys, I have done my MBA study and now want to do PhD in management field, so I want to know that, does IIM (indian institute of management) Bangalore offered PhD program or not? If no then when it will start admission process for PhD program in this year?
Answered by StudyChaCha
IIM Bangalore offers Fellow program in management which is equivalent to Phd.
The admission process for admission in this program has been started. The application forms are available from 5th September , 2011 .
The candidate should have done Bachelor’s (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60% marks. / master’s degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks from recognized university. The candidates going to appear in the final exam are also eligible to apply.
The candidates having professional qualification like CA, ICWA, and CS with at least 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
The candidates can obtain the application form on to the official website.
Here I am uploading the file for the details regarding to the admission process for you.
Admission Procedurer at IIM FPM
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...
- vikas said Sir plz send me class 10th c.g. Bord exam 2013 mod...
- SARAVANAN.P said DEAR SIR, I NEED LEET EXAM DATE FOR PANDICHERRY...
- chetan magdum said plz display me final year B.tech. E&Tc academi...
- kalyanjagadeesh said sir we want exam time table of 2012-2013 bach stud...
- Anonymous said Physics Notes
- tripesh yadav said respected sir i want to knw which book is gud 4 ss...
- kawshik dutta said sir,i want to know when will the set 2013 notifica...
- Basava said I have completed B.A. After compliting the diploma...