Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) was set up on 1962 and it is one of the most renowned medical and research institutions of Asia. It is some an educational institute that contributes postgraduate medical educating in several fields and a working hospital that offers inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.
Courses offered by the PGIMER:
Post in MD certificate
Post graduate courses
Post graduate courses
Short term training
The institute has issued notification for Entrance Test for ICMR’s Junior Research Fellowship in 2012. Here are the important dates:
Application forms shall be available from: 7.4.2012
Last date of receipt of application forms: 7.5.2012
Payment through Challan will be available from 9th April 2012 only
Courses Name – Doctor of Medicine & Master of Surgery
Duration – Three Years
Mode – Full Time
Application Fee – Rs 1000.00 (GD or OBC) and Rs 800.00 (SC / ST)
Selection Process – Entrance Examination and Interview Merit list
Application Form – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) official website
Admission Eligibility – PGIMER above post admission eligibility candidate should have MBBS degree with good academic record from any recognized University or Institutions.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Chandigarh – 160 012,
Ph 0091-172-2746018, 2756565,
Fax: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Written by StudyChaCha
- IT Colleges of PuneCan you list me the IT colleges of Pune as I want to take admission after my 12th exams? […]
- Institute of Technology Ireland VacanciesCan you list me the job vacancy available by Institute of Technology in Tralee? Give me its contact detail? […]
- Jobs in Durham Public SchoolsIs there any job opening available in Durham Public Schools? List me the vacancies available there? […]
- J.P.Arts and Science CollegePlease provide me with the contact detail of J.P.Arts And Science College as I want to meet the college teachers and send me the contact detail of... […]
- Rani Birla Girls CollegeWhat departments and facilities are offered by Rani Birla Girls College? Give me the eligibility criteria for admission in the college with its... […]
- Stanford MBA Application Fee WaiverWhat documents are offered by Stanford for MBA Fee Waiver admission? […]
- University of Richmond Admissions Office HoursCan you provide me with the contact number of admission office of University of Richmond and give me its contact detail as well? […]
- PhD Courses EconomicsList me the institutes that offer PhD courses in Economics? […]
- AICTE Approved Engineering Colleges in IndiaCan you list me the names of AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? […]
- Process of Admission in Delhi UniversityWhat are the admission requirements and process for admission in PG in Delhi University? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do