hello sir i am Tejkumar.S from Shimoga Karnataka. i am completed my studies only for B.A can i take the k.p.s.c exams???? then how can i submit my all documents pls advise me sir
plz tll me when PDO & FDA, SDA exams will be conducted as i see when will be KPSC exams in 2012 ,plz infrom and suggest the books of study plz inform my mail id
and pls inform me when will be the PDO & FDA, SDA exams in 2012
Pls guide me,,
Answered by StudyChaCha
Here are name of some of the books with the name of their writers which will help you in preparation of KPSC exams.
English Grammar by
Wren and Martin
Indian politics by
G.K. & G.S
Uniuque Year Book
Ancient India by
D.D.Kausambi’s Historical Outline
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...