Hi, I am currently working in ITES sector as an ASE. My total experience is around 1 years. My educational background is I have done BE with an aggregate of 74%. I wish to do part time MBA with IIM. Please send me the criteria/details and also let me know if I could get some career consultation. Regards
Answered by StudyChaCha
Ramiz, the IIMs do not offer part time MBA. They offer executive program.
Eligibility criteria: for applying for this program, candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) and should have minimum of 6 years full time post-qualification (after Graduation) professional experience and must have valid GMAT score.
Admission procedure: admission in this program is based on the GMAT score, Professional Experience and Personal Interview.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...