sir, can you pls tel me about the number of seats for Msc physics at JNU?
Answered by StudyChaCha
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: The candidate should have done graduation with at least 55% marks from any stream of Life Sciences.
Selection: On the basis of entrance test and interview. The students having more than 65% marks at 10+2 and Graduate level may apply directly for admission.
No of seats: Total number of seats is decided by the university. Here I am giving you the contact details.
Phone: 011-26704054, 26741236
Email: director_admissions @mail.jnu.ac.in
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...
- vikas said Sir plz send me class 10th c.g. Bord exam 2013 mod...
- SARAVANAN.P said DEAR SIR, I NEED LEET EXAM DATE FOR PANDICHERRY...
- chetan magdum said plz display me final year B.tech. E&Tc academi...
- kalyanjagadeesh said sir we want exam time table of 2012-2013 bach stud...
- Anonymous said Physics Notes
- tripesh yadav said respected sir i want to knw which book is gud 4 ss...
- kawshik dutta said sir,i want to know when will the set 2013 notifica...
- Basava said I have completed B.A. After compliting the diploma...