National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) 2011
The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) was founded on July 2, 1999 through merging the Central JALMA Institute Leprosy (CJIL). The Institute fulfills a kind of research activities in Medical areas. The Institute is accredited through the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (Deemed University), Thiruvananthapuram and it has also accredited through the University of Madras for research conducting to Ph. D degree in the areas of epidemiology and bio-statistics. National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has invites application form for following degree admission on 2011 through entrance examination.
Courses Name – Master of Public Health (Epidemiology and Health Systems)
Duration – Two Years
Mode – Full Time
Age Limit – Maximum 45 Years
Selection Process – Entrance Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) official website
Application Fee – 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only)
Date of Commencement of the NIE Courses – Start of July, 2012.
Last Date of Submitted Application form – Mid of March, 2012
Admission Eligibility – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) 2011 above degree admission eligibility candidate should have MBBS degree from any recognized University with Lower limit 2 Years experience in public health / HIV surveillance or program related activities.
Important dates for Post Graduate Diploma in HIV Epidemiology. Admission 2012:
Last Date for receipt of application : 18th November 2011
Date of Commencement of course : 16th January 2012
List of Training program:
Field epidemiology training programme
Surveillance, epidemic preparedness and response
Controlled clinical trials
Basic course in statistics for clinicians
Short course in applied epidemiology
Statistical techniques in epidemiological studies
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
ICMR School of Public Health
(Indian Council of Medical Research),
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Government of India,
Chennai – 600 077
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Discussions on Forum
DAV College Faridabad MBA 2011
is SSN is a deemed university?
B.Ed Colleges in Guwahti
MBBS or BDS College in Punjab?
Looking for Architecture Colleges in MP?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do