National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) 2011
The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) was founded on July 2, 1999 through merging the Central JALMA Institute Leprosy (CJIL). The Institute fulfills a kind of research activities in Medical areas. The Institute is accredited through the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (Deemed University), Thiruvananthapuram and it has also accredited through the University of Madras for research conducting to Ph. D degree in the areas of epidemiology and bio-statistics. National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has invites application form for following degree admission on 2011 through entrance examination.
Courses Name – Master of Public Health (Epidemiology and Health Systems)
Duration – Two Years
Mode – Full Time
Age Limit – Maximum 45 Years
Selection Process – Entrance Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) official website
Application Fee – 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only)
Date of Commencement of the NIE Courses – Start of July, 2012.
Last Date of Submitted Application form – Mid of March, 2012
Admission Eligibility – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) 2011 above degree admission eligibility candidate should have MBBS degree from any recognized University with Lower limit 2 Years experience in public health / HIV surveillance or program related activities.
Important dates for Post Graduate Diploma in HIV Epidemiology. Admission 2012:
Last Date for receipt of application : 18th November 2011
Date of Commencement of course : 16th January 2012
List of Training program:
Field epidemiology training programme
Surveillance, epidemic preparedness and response
Controlled clinical trials
Basic course in statistics for clinicians
Short course in applied epidemiology
Statistical techniques in epidemiological studies
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
ICMR School of Public Health
(Indian Council of Medical Research),
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Government of India,
Chennai – 600 077
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Discussions on Forum
DAV College Faridabad MBA 2011
is SSN is a deemed university?
B.Ed Colleges in Guwahti
MBBS or BDS College in Punjab?
Looking for Architecture Colleges in MP?
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...