The MITSOM College has a vision of being in the forefront for providing cutting edge management & technical education across the globe. With a devoted and competent faculty and strong industrial interface MITSOM College stays ahead in its endeavor to deliver knowledge to empower the leaders of tomorrow. It is management based program. It is provide the placement with good knowledge & skills for our students. MITSOM College is here to fit out the youth to develop into winning personalities and complete human beings. What makes it stand apart is the ‘Value based’ education it offers and its unique blend of Science and Spirituality. It has a substructure of international standards, state-of-the-art-campus, a educated an excellent faculty.
MITSOM BBA is a three-year full-time programme in Business Administration leading to the award of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration by the University Of Pune.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Institute or Board
BBA Program Objectives
To provide adequate basic understanding about subjects in Management amongst aspiring students
Prepare students to exploit chances being created in areas of Management
To develop allow skills in students, so as to make them effective and inculcate entrepreneurship skills among them
To train students in effective communication skills
The learning methodology includes Lectures, Assignments, Industrial Visits & Project work etc.
This three-year full-time program is divided into six semesters, each carrying 600 marks. It also includes Industrial Visits, Seminars & Project Work. In addition, Value Addition Programmes (VAP) are also available to the students
B.B.A First Year (F.Y):
Business Organisation & System (101)
Business Communication Skills (102)
Business Accounting (103)
Business Economics (Micro) (104)
Business Mathematics (105)
Business Demography & (106)
Principles of Managements (201)
Principles of Marketing (202)
Principles of Finance (203)
Basics of Cost Accounting (204)
Business Statistics (205)
Business Informatics (206)
B.B.A 2nd Year (S.Y):
Personality Development (301)
Business Laws (302)
Human Resource Management &
Organisation Behaviors (303)
Management Accounting (304)
Business Economic (Macro) (305)
I.T.in Management (306)
Production & Operations Management (401)
Industrial Relations & Labour laws (402)
Business Taxation (403)
International Business (404)
Management Information System (405)
Business Exposure (Field Visits ) (406)
B.B.A 3rd Year (T.Y):
Supply & Chain logistics (501)
Entrepreneurship Development (502)
Business Ethics (503)
(Tools & Analysis) (504)
Specialisation –I (505)
Specialisation –II (506)
Business Planning & Project
Event Management (602)
Management Control System (603)
E- Commerce (604)
Specialisation –III (605)
Specialisation – IV (606)
MAEER’s MITSOM COLLEGE, PUNE
S.No. 124, Saraswati Visha ‘A’ Wing,
Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune. 411038.
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- Competition Commission of India New DelhiApplications are called for the following post at Competition Commission of India New Delhi * Name of posts No. of posts @ ... […]
- Desert Medicine Research Centre jobApplications are invited for the post of Stenographer at Desert Medicine Research Centre Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- ... […]
- IRCON International Limited jobsApplications are invited for the following post at IRCON International Limited *General Manager (GM) * Pay scale: Rs.51300-73000/-+ allowances... […]
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE JEST - 2015JOINT ENTRANCE SCREENING TEST JEST - 2015 For Ph.D. Program in Physics /Theoretical Computer Science / Neuroscience […]
- Central manufacturing technology institute jobCMTI is currently looking for recruiting bright and talented candidates for the post of OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT GRADE I Pay scale: Rs.9... […]
- ICAR-CIRB, Hisar jobApplications are invited for the post of SRF for the below given project at ICAR-CIRB, Hisar *Project name:* "AICR Project on "Nutritional and... […]
- Lalit Kala Akademi (National Academy of Art) New Delhi jobsApplications are invited for the following post at Lalit Kala Akademi (National Academy of Art) New Delhi jobs Name of the post; Production... […]
- Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue jobsApplications are invited for the following post at Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, NewDelhi *Name of the... […]
- Directorate of Poultry Research jobApplications are invited for the post of Sr. Research Fellow at Directorate of Poultry Research No. of the post: 01 Pay scale: Rs. 16,000/-... […]
- Kolkata Port Trust Haldia Dock Complex jobApplications are called for the post of ASSTT. VIGILANCE OFFICER GR. II at Kolkata Port Trust Haldia Dock Complex *No. of the post; 1 * Pay... […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do