I had passed BCA in the session 2009-10 from Chattisgarh and want to take admission in CBIT-Hyderabad for MCA. Is it important for to give ICET examination.
Can I take admission there without ICET ?
Answered by StudyChaCha
Shubham, according to the official website of the CBIT-Hyderabad candidates must pass the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MCA programme based on the ICET rank and the Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota. For more information contact the institute. The institute can be contacted at the following number:
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, (Affiiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad)
Phone: +91-040-24193276 Fax:
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...