MCA admission in CBIT-Hyderabad?

Sir,
I had passed BCA in the session 2009-10 from Chattisgarh and want to take admission in CBIT-Hyderabad for MCA. Is it important for to give ICET examination.
Can I take admission there without ICET ?

Shubham SHarma

Answered by
Shubham, according to the official website of the CBIT-Hyderabad candidates must pass the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MCA programme based on the ICET rank and the Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota. For more information contact the institute. The institute can be contacted at the following number:

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, (Affiiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad)
Phone: +91-040-24193276 Fax:

GD Star Rating
loading...
GD Star Rating
loading...
This entry was posted in Education. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to MCA admission in CBIT-Hyderabad?

  1. Nitish Nair says:

    Sir,
    I had passed BCA in the session 2010-11 from Chattisgarh and want to take admission in CBIT-Hyderabad for MCA. Is it important for to give ICET examination.
    Can I take admission there without ICET ?

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  2. Anurag mishra says:

    Sir,
    I had passed BCA in the session 2010-11 under berhampur university and want to take admission in latteral entry MCA in CBIT,
    if it is possible then plz infom me as soon as possible.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  3. MACHA.DEEPTHI SOWMYA says:

    i had completed my b.sc with 75% of marks and qualified in icet

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  4. Dibyendu kumar panigrahi says:

    Sir, I had passed BCA in the season 2010-11 from Orissa College Of Engineering And Management and want take admission in CBIT for MCA, is there any necessary for taking any entrance…can I take admition without appearing any entrance.
    Dibyendu Kumar Panigrahi

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  5. lokesh rawte says:

    hello sir

    i am from chhattisgarh i passed bca from ptu in distence education in 2010-11
    i want to take admission in cbit for mca… there is any entrence test for mca and if not then what its procedure to take admission in mca in cbit..

    GD Star Rating
    loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>