Madhya Pradesh (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal has conducted Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 admission following degree on 2012 and it admission application form is also available online on Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board official website. Interested candidate may also download Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 admission application form and selection process related information online on Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board official website
Courses Name – MBBS
Duration – 5 1/2 Years
Mode – Full Time
Intake – 750
Selection Process – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 Merit List
Age Limit – Minimum 17 years
Admission Eligibility – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 admission eligibility candidate should have 12th passed exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English with at minimum 50% (40% for reserved category students) marks in aggregate are qualified for admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses.
Candidates can obtain the application from the office of Professional examination Board in Bhopal by the payment of 500/- for general category and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates. The candidates can send a fees by Demand Draft of Rs.550/- in the name of Professional Examination Board and the application form will be required by the candidates by post. The candidate can submit the online application form and online payment of application fee is also possible.
Application form issue date: 3rd week of April 2012
Last date of receipt of application form: 2nd week of May 2012
MP PMT date: 1st week of June 2012
Syllabus of MP PMT 2012:
PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY: 100 QUESTIONS
Units and dimensions
Heat conduction in one dimension
Work energy and power
Wave nature of light
Elementary ideas of conductor
Reflection, Periodic motion
Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum
Universal law of gravitation
Motion in two dimensions
Static and kinetic friction
Newton’s Laws of motion
Bohr model of the atom
Electric power heating effects of currents
Preparation properties and uses of alkynes
Structure of Atom
Thermo chemistry and Thermodynamics
Comparative study of elements
Alcohols and phenols
Calculation of empirical and molecular formulae of organic compounds
Biology (Botany & Zoology):100 questions
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Five Kingdom Classification
Pesticides-Uses, Advantages And Hazards
Mendel’s Laws Of Inheritance
Role Of Plants In Human Welfare
Enzymes And Growth Hormones With Reference To Their Classification
Structural Organization Of Cell
Classification Binomial and Trinomial Nomenclature
Difference Between Prokaryote And Eukaryotes
Mineral Nutrition-Essential Elements And Their Function
List of MP PMT Centres
Reference Books for MP PMT
MP PMT Success Package in Hindi
Arihant MP PMT Physics
Arihant MP PMT Botany
MP PMT Bhotiki Chapter wise Solved papers and Mock Test
MP PMT Jantoo Vigyan Chapter wise Solved papers and Mock Test
MP PMT Success Package
MP PMT Zoology at a Glance
MP PMT (Combined Guide) At a Glance
MP PMT Rasayan Vigyan Chapter wise Solved papers and Mock Test
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East),
Bhopal – 462011
Fax: 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826
Written by StudyChaCha
- IB Recruitment and SyllabusHello sir I am here as I want to get the syllabus of the IB Personal Assistant Recruitment so will you please provide me the syllabus??
- Gauhati University MottoHello sir I am Vinay, will you please tell me what is the moto of Gauhati University so will you please tell me the moto??
- Indian Business School- IBS Icfai UniversityHello sir I am here as I want to get the Details of the ICFAI Business School (IBS) so will you please provide me details of this Institute??
- B.Tech Syllabus RTU KotaHello sir I am here as I want to get the syllabus of the B.Tech ( Aeronautical ) Engineering of RTU Kota so will you please provide me the syllabus??
- Presidency University Non Teaching Staff RecruitmentHello sir I am here as I want to get the details of the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 of Presidency University so will you please provide me...
- Opmetrix LimitedHello sir I am here as I want to get the Contact Details of the Opmetrix Limited so will you please provide me the Contact Details??
- Punjab and Sind Bank Branches in MumbaiHello sir I am here as I want to get the Details of the Mumbai Branch of Punjab and Sind Bank so will you please provide me the details??
- State Bank of Patiala New Ashok NagarHello sir I am here as I want to know is there any branch of State Bank of Patiala at New Ashok Nagar, New Delhi??IF yes then provide me its details
- Mangalore University Faculty of LawHello sir I am here as I want to get the list of the Law Colleges Affiliated to Mangalore University so will you please provide me the list??
- AIIMS Exam is Online or OfflineHello sir I am Zoya and I am here as I want to know is AIIMS MBBS Exam is conducted Online or Offline so will you please tell me about this to me??
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...