Madhya Pradesh (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal has conducted Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 admission following degree on 2012 and it admission application form is also available online on Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board official website. Interested candidate may also download Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 admission application form and selection process related information online on Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board official website
Courses Name – MBBS
Duration – 5 1/2 Years
Mode – Full Time
Intake – 750
Selection Process – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 Merit List
Age Limit – Minimum 17 years
Admission Eligibility – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PMT) Entrance Examination 2012 admission eligibility candidate should have 12th passed exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English with at minimum 50% (40% for reserved category students) marks in aggregate are qualified for admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses.
Candidates can obtain the application from the office of Professional examination Board in Bhopal by the payment of 500/- for general category and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates. The candidates can send a fees by Demand Draft of Rs.550/- in the name of Professional Examination Board and the application form will be required by the candidates by post. The candidate can submit the online application form and online payment of application fee is also possible.
Application form issue date: 3rd week of April 2012
Last date of receipt of application form: 2nd week of May 2012
MP PMT date: 1st week of June 2012
Syllabus of MP PMT 2012:
PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY: 100 QUESTIONS
Units and dimensions
Heat conduction in one dimension
Work energy and power
Wave nature of light
Elementary ideas of conductor
Reflection, Periodic motion
Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum
Universal law of gravitation
Motion in two dimensions
Static and kinetic friction
Newton’s Laws of motion
Bohr model of the atom
Electric power heating effects of currents
Preparation properties and uses of alkynes
Structure of Atom
Thermo chemistry and Thermodynamics
Comparative study of elements
Alcohols and phenols
Calculation of empirical and molecular formulae of organic compounds
Biology (Botany & Zoology):100 questions
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Five Kingdom Classification
Pesticides-Uses, Advantages And Hazards
Mendel’s Laws Of Inheritance
Role Of Plants In Human Welfare
Enzymes And Growth Hormones With Reference To Their Classification
Structural Organization Of Cell
Classification Binomial and Trinomial Nomenclature
Difference Between Prokaryote And Eukaryotes
Mineral Nutrition-Essential Elements And Their Function
List of MP PMT Centres
Reference Books for MP PMT
MP PMT Success Package in Hindi
Arihant MP PMT Physics
Arihant MP PMT Botany
MP PMT Bhotiki Chapter wise Solved papers and Mock Test
MP PMT Jantoo Vigyan Chapter wise Solved papers and Mock Test
MP PMT Success Package
MP PMT Zoology at a Glance
MP PMT (Combined Guide) At a Glance
MP PMT Rasayan Vigyan Chapter wise Solved papers and Mock Test
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East),
Bhopal – 462011
Fax: 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826
Written by StudyChaCha
- Free Online Test Series For IBPS Specialist OfficerI want to prepare for the IBPS Specialist Officer post so I ned some Test Series to prepare for so can you please provide me some good books with the... […]
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce JamnagarHey I need the address for the Oriental Bank Of Commerce Jamnagar so if you have the complete address can you please provide me as I need to do some... […]
- Hindi Assistant In DRDOI want to apply for the DRDO Hindi Assistant jobs I so can you please tell me the exam pattern and syllabus for the same ?? […]
- AICTE EIILM UniversityI want to take admission in the EIILM (Eastern Institute For Integrated Learning In Management) University so can you please tell me that is it AICTE... […]
- Jane IrdaHey I want to have some beauty service from the Jane Irda soc an you please tell me the services offered and he contact details?? […]
- When Will Be ISRO Assistant InterviewHey I want to know that when will the Centralised Recruitment Assistant Interview for the ISRO will be done for the ISRO so can you please tell me... […]
- First Indian Satellite Launched By ISROHi I have keen interest in the space so I want to know that which was the first Indian Satellite launched by ISRO so can you please tell me the same […]
- State Bank Of Hyderabad AiroliHey I need the address for the State Bank Of Hyderabad Airoli sector 8 branch so can you please provide me the complete address for the same […]
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank UBGB ResultHi I want to know that how can I see the latest results for the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank UBGB so can you please tell me the detail for the same […]
- MIDC Boisar MapHey I want to know that how the boisar is coneected to the MIDC and also please give me the Map of Boisar?? […]
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...