sir i want to know ki what is kvpy and where will we get admission if we clear the exam i m in 1st year and i wish to give the exam can u also send me the model test paper with solutions…..n when is the last date for it…
Answered by StudyChaCha
KVPY stands for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a program to identify and encourage talented students with aptitude for research. It was started in 1999 by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The selection is carried out by IISc (Bangalore), IIT-Bombay (Mumbai), and ICMR (New Delhi), respectively, in association with two Zonal Centers at Kolkata (Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Kolkata) and at Mumbai (HBCSE, TIFR).
Last date to apply: 12th September , 2011
Old question paper:
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...