Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Admission
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Bangalore has invites applications for admission to Master in Business Administration or Master of Compute Application degree courses provided by self-financing university associated, AICTE approved.
KMAT Exam Centres:
Duration : 160 Minutes
Total Questions: 160
Basic Aptitude – 40 Questions
Logical Reasoning – 40 Questions
Language Comprehension – 40 Questions
Mathematical Skills – 40 Questions
Availability of Application forms : From fourth week ofApril to second week of July ,2012
Last date for submitting the application forms : Third week of July , 2012
Exam date : Fourth week of July , 2012
Result declaration : First week of August , 2012
Admission Eligibility – Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Admission admission eligibility candidate should have Bachelor degree with good academic recorded from any recognized University
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association
#27, Seshadripuram Educational Trust office,
Written by StudyChaCha
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...