Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011
Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011 carried on by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Kerala. The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) is carrying on 13 distinct Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses annually in Kerala various degree college admission. Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) invites application form for admission Bachelor of Pharma degree on 2011 through Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011 Merit List and it admission application form is also available on Commissioner for Entrance Examinations official website.
Courses Name – B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
Duration – Three Years
Mode – Full Time or Part Time
Selection Process – Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Merit List
Admission Eligibility – Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011 above undergraduate degree admission eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 50% marks form any board in India.
Prospectus and Application form will be available from – 17.11.2011,
Last date of receipt of application is – 30.11.2011, 5 p.m)
Examination will be conducted on – 11.12.2011 (Sunday)
Admit cards can be downloaded from – 06.12.2011 from www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Results will be published on- 16.12.2011
How to get the application form and prospectus:
Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official web site of Commissioner. There is a separate application form for General and SC/ST candidates. General candidates will have to pay Rs.300/- to get the form and SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs.150/-.
List of Certificates/ documents to be submitted along with the application:
(i) True copy of the S.S.L.C book or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
(ii) True copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination.
(iii) Any one of the certificates to prove nativity, in the Application Form.
(iv) Certificates in support of claim for Communal Reservation, if any, in the Application Form.
(v) Inter-Caste marriage certificate, if applicable.
(vii) Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the entrance examination.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...