Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011
Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011 carried on by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Kerala. The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) is carrying on 13 distinct Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses annually in Kerala various degree college admission. Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) invites application form for admission Bachelor of Pharma degree on 2011 through Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011 Merit List and it admission application form is also available on Commissioner for Entrance Examinations official website.
Courses Name – B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
Duration – Three Years
Mode – Full Time or Part Time
Selection Process – Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Merit List
Admission Eligibility – Kerala B.Pharm Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2011 above undergraduate degree admission eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 50% marks form any board in India.
Prospectus and Application form will be available from – 17.11.2011,
Last date of receipt of application is – 30.11.2011, 5 p.m)
Examination will be conducted on – 11.12.2011 (Sunday)
Admit cards can be downloaded from – 06.12.2011 from www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Results will be published on- 16.12.2011
How to get the application form and prospectus:
Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official web site of Commissioner. There is a separate application form for General and SC/ST candidates. General candidates will have to pay Rs.300/- to get the form and SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs.150/-.
List of Certificates/ documents to be submitted along with the application:
(i) True copy of the S.S.L.C book or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
(ii) True copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination.
(iii) Any one of the certificates to prove nativity, in the Application Form.
(iv) Certificates in support of claim for Communal Reservation, if any, in the Application Form.
(v) Inter-Caste marriage certificate, if applicable.
(vii) Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the entrance examination.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Written by StudyChaCha
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...