Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Authority
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited was organized on 8th march 1996. KREDL is an establishment committed all to the promotion of non-conventional energy sources in Karnataka. The company notifies the Government of Karnataka on policies to be followed for ensuring a systematic and balanced development of projects for harnessing renewable energy sources. KREDL with the financial assistance of MNES has imparted biomass resource assessment study in twenty taluks of the state.
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited is 40 sugar factories in the state. Solar and other renewable energy supply options have the capacity to provide a large part of our energy requirements. It is figured that 1800 MW of small hydro power potential can be overworked in the state. The Government has promoted private sector participation in small power projects. KREDL facilitate the advancement, development and successful implementation of projects for tapping non-conventional resource energy.
Contact for KREDL
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Ltd.
Maj.Gen.A D Loghanathan
Written by StudyChaCha
- PGCET-2014 Counseling & fee reimbursement in AP & TelenganaSir, when the PGCET-2014 counseling will start and fee reimbursement will be provided or not in AP and for non-local of Telangana(ie AP student want... […]
- what is the cutoff rank to get into bhms in eamcet???respected sir/madam, i would like to know the cutoff rank for bhms in eamcet for oc category... awaiting eagerly for your reply, thank you!!! […]
- What is the condition to apply ssc school computer teacher post?What is the condition to apply ssc school computer teacher post? […]
- Degree Transcripts from MDSUHi, Can anyone help me knowing the process of getting University degree transcripts (in sealed envelop), this is required for submitting to other... […]
- How can i pay fee for MNIT by online systemhow can i pay fee for mnit by online system......? […]
- PRIDE MBA exam resultsI just wanna know about PRIDE MBA exam results,the links which provided in the home page for showing results displys error wen i entered my reg.no... […]
- Part time Diploma courses GujaratDear Team, Request you to please provide me part time diploma courses details. I would like to complete some external courses from Surat - Gujarat... […]
- lost CHSL registration idsir , i forgot to write my registration id before submitting form for CHSL 2014 EXAM of SSC . sir plz provide me link/procedure to recover it at my... […]
- EFLU model papergd morning sir. iam interested about for doing of MA english, in EFL University, hyd. so i want to know that model paper of entrance... […]
- PCBC exam scheduleKindly let me know the exam details and schedule of post basic nursing exam 1st year.karnataka state. Thank you. […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do