Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Authority
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited was organized on 8th march 1996. KREDL is an establishment committed all to the promotion of non-conventional energy sources in Karnataka. The company notifies the Government of Karnataka on policies to be followed for ensuring a systematic and balanced development of projects for harnessing renewable energy sources. KREDL with the financial assistance of MNES has imparted biomass resource assessment study in twenty taluks of the state.
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited is 40 sugar factories in the state. Solar and other renewable energy supply options have the capacity to provide a large part of our energy requirements. It is figured that 1800 MW of small hydro power potential can be overworked in the state. The Government has promoted private sector participation in small power projects. KREDL facilitate the advancement, development and successful implementation of projects for tapping non-conventional resource energy.
Contact for KREDL
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Ltd.
Maj.Gen.A D Loghanathan
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...