Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Authority
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited was organized on 8th march 1996. KREDL is an establishment committed all to the promotion of non-conventional energy sources in Karnataka. The company notifies the Government of Karnataka on policies to be followed for ensuring a systematic and balanced development of projects for harnessing renewable energy sources. KREDL with the financial assistance of MNES has imparted biomass resource assessment study in twenty taluks of the state.
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited is 40 sugar factories in the state. Solar and other renewable energy supply options have the capacity to provide a large part of our energy requirements. It is figured that 1800 MW of small hydro power potential can be overworked in the state. The Government has promoted private sector participation in small power projects. KREDL facilitate the advancement, development and successful implementation of projects for tapping non-conventional resource energy.
Contact for KREDL
Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Ltd.
Maj.Gen.A D Loghanathan
Written by StudyChaCha
- NIIT skills & placementsir I live in Rajasthan I am interested for IT cources sir I ask niit cources information please give a information for niit skills & placement […]
- RPSC JR. ACCOUNTANT EXAM DATESIR, I FILL THE FORM OF JR. ACCOUNTANT IN 20/9/12 & WHEN YOU DECLARE EXAM DATE PLEASE GUIDE ME […]
- Papers of scientific assistant in forensic science laboratories MaharashtraCan give me some solved previous question papers of scientific assistant in forensic science laboratories Maharashtra. […]
- College in Kerala that offer b.tech nuclear engineeringIs there any college in Kerala that offer b.tech nuclear engineering ?? […]
- Admission in grade 2Dear Sir / M'am, we wish to move our residence to virar asap.....we are looking for our daughters admission in grade 2. please... […]
- Can I pursue MSc in Psychology?Dear Sir/Ma'm I ve done MPhil in English and an Arts Background throughout can I pursue MSc in Psychology ?Which Branch of Psychology would be... […]
- Forgot Corporation bank authorized passwordMy corporation bank Konankute branch at Bangalore and my Saving bank account Number is 799/S.B/01/010284 & my authorized password is forgotten. So,... […]
- Job role prospects for Restaurant-Work?Hi member of this useful studychacha.com site. I just do really hope this is the most suitable category of this to post this. Does anyone know any... […]
- ICSE chemistry sample question papercan you provide me 2014 icse chemistry sample question paper? […]
- Does the EFLU hyderabad provide any summer classes?sir, Does the EFLU hyderabad provide any summer classes on languages like german,french.spanish,turkish please let us know, if there is... […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do