Application Forms and Prospectus for admission to the various programs of study are being issued by the University in the month February.
Entrance Examination for admission to versatile programs of study below Category ‘A’ will be held between May 2012 (Tentatively) in 51 cities in India and also in Kathmandu (Nepal).
Sets of Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained either
(i) By post
For JNU Entrance Examination: by sending crossed Bank Draft (valid for six months) for Rs. 300/-
For Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Programme: by sending crossed Bank draft (valid for six months) for Rs.260/- Drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms X 25 cms. Clearly indicating the Category for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the Section Officer (Admissions), Room No. 28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and New Delhi-110067. Money Orders and Cheques are not accepted. Please do not send requests for application form by private courier services;
(ii) in person from the Counter in the Administrative Block of the University on cash payment of Rs.200/- per set from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days (Monday to Friday). BPL card holders will be issued a set of application form & prospectus free of cost on submission of a copy of the BPL card issued by the competent authority showing their name in the card.
Last date for issue of Application Forms
(i) By Post : March 2012 (Tentative)
(ii) At Cash Counter: March 2012 (Tentative)
Last date for receipt of completed Application Forms: March 2012 (Tentative)
Admission in Jawahar Lal Nehru University for academic year 2012 is started on Feb 6, 2012.
Last date for issue of Application Forms
Online form: 5th March 2012
By Post : March 10, 2012
At Cash Counter : March 21, 2012
Last date for receipt of Application Forms : March 21, 2012
Entrance exam will conduct on 22, 23,24,25 May 2012.
Candidate who want to apply online can log in JNU website http://www.jnuonline.in/
Candidates who want to apply offline can obtain application form and prospectus by post by sending a crossed Bank Draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
Fee structure for courses offered by Jawahar Lal Nehru University:
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Phones: +91-11-26742676, 26742575, 26741557
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi 110067
Written by StudyChaCha
- ICFAI University Dehradun EligibilityI have done my 12th and planning to do law degree from ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD) searching for courses and their eligibility. Will you please... […]
- Year Drop In Engineering Pune UniversityI have done one year back engineering but dropped in middle now planning to join Savitribai Phule Pune University for pursuing studies. Can you... […]
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases IIT JEEI have already applied for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) Exam and doing preparation want some notes. Will you please provide me... […]
- Central Bank Of India Jewel LoanI recently opened an account in the Central Bank of India and want to take the jewel loan from here searching for details. Will you please provide me... […]
- Reviews Of Manipal UniversityI have heard a lot about the Manipal University which is located in Manipal, Karnataka and planning to join here but before that want reviews of this... […]
- Indian Forest Services RanksI have completed my UG degree and planning to apply for the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam. Can you please provide me information about Indian... […]
- St Petersburg IP Pavlov Medical UniversityI am interested in the field of medical and planning to join First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg medical University. Can you... […]
- Manipal University Certificate AttestationI am student of Sikkim Manipal University and searching for some details about the Manipal University Certificate Attestation. Will you please... […]
- CCS University BJMC Admit CardI am student of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) and from here doing my BJMC degree want the admit card for giving exams. Will you please... […]
- IFFCO TOKIO NCB ConfirmationI have some official work in IFFCO TOKIO and for this searching for the details about No Claims Bonus (NCB) conformation. Will you please tell in... […]
- Cheque Deposit Slip Of Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Apply Online
- Union Bank Of India Gwalior Padav Branch
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation Website
- Preparation For TNPSC Group 1
- NIIT University AICTE Approved
- MP PMT Portal
- Institute Of Chemical Technology In Mumbai
- IBPS Specialist Officer Helpline
- KGMC Hostel
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...