JEE Orissa 2011
Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is an entrance examination for admission in to a number of professional courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, Computer applications, architecture, and hotel management etc in the professional colleges of Orissa. Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is taken by the state government of Orissa for selecting meritorious students to fill the vacant seats of various private and government colleges. Orissa JEE constitutes carried for all the seats in medical, B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, MBA, and MCA. For all the courses there will be a separate entrance test including B. Tech. It will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. A large number of students appear in this entrance exam. Orissa JEE exam is conducted every year by taken by the state government of Orissa for various private and government colleges for admission in the following programs. The exam is also for lateral entry admission.
A candidate should have cleared or be looking in class 12th exams with Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology. Engineering Diploma Holders can also appear for the exam.
Bachelor of technology (B. Tech)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications(MCA)
Key Dates :
Availability of application forms: 10th Feb , 2012
Last date for selling the application form : 15th March , 2012
Last date for submitting the application forms: 22nd March , 2012
Online registration : From 15th March , 2012 to 15th March , 2012
Last date for receipting the conformation slip : 22nd March , 2012
Exam date : 6th May , 2012
Subjects: physics, chemistry and mathematics
Negative Marking: Yes
How to Apply:
The candidates can fill the online application forms on to the official website. The application forms can also obtained from the selected branches of Post Office / Syndicate Banks / State Bank of India and at OJEE – 2012 Office by the fee payment.
Government Colleges :
Orissa School of Mining Engineering, Koenjhar
University College of Engineering, Burla
College of Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
Binomial theorem and its simple applications
Sequences and series
Limit, continuity and differentiability
Statistics and probability
Three dimensional geometry
Sets, relations and functions
Complex numbers and quadratic equations
Matrices and determinants
Permutations and combinations
Dual nature of matter and radiation
Atoms and nuclei
Physics and measurement
Laws of motion
Kinetic theory of gases
Oscillations and waves
Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
Work, energy and power
Properties of solids and liquids
Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
P – block elements: group – 13 to group 18 elements
Redox reactions and electrochemistry
Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
Organic compounds containing Oxygen
Classificaton of elements and periodicity in properties
General principles and processes of isolation of metals
D – and f – block elements
Purification and characterization of organic compounds
Some basic principles of organic chemistry
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in everyday life
Some basic concepts in chemistry
States of matter
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Complex, Gandamunda
P.O. Khandagiri, Dist: Khurda
Bhubaneswar – 751030, Orissa
Written by StudyChaCha
- Management scopei want to know.. whats the scope of Health Care Management in Govt sector. If so ..any age limit? Prsently serving In Defence.
- Executive program from ISB Hyderabad MBAHello Friend myself Vijendra brother I want the details of MBA Executive program of ISB Hyderabad, so provide me the details?
- BA Entrance Exam FreeCan you tell me about the fee for applying for B.A. (Hons) entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)?
- In Gate Score ValidityI would like to know how long the GATE scores are valid for from this year I.e. 2015, I heard the validity has been increased?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11