JEE Orissa 2011
Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is an entrance examination for admission in to a number of professional courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, Computer applications, architecture, and hotel management etc in the professional colleges of Orissa. Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is taken by the state government of Orissa for selecting meritorious students to fill the vacant seats of various private and government colleges. Orissa JEE constitutes carried for all the seats in medical, B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, MBA, and MCA. For all the courses there will be a separate entrance test including B. Tech. It will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. A large number of students appear in this entrance exam. Orissa JEE exam is conducted every year by taken by the state government of Orissa for various private and government colleges for admission in the following programs. The exam is also for lateral entry admission.
A candidate should have cleared or be looking in class 12th exams with Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology. Engineering Diploma Holders can also appear for the exam.
Bachelor of technology (B. Tech)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications(MCA)
Key Dates :
Availability of application forms: 10th Feb , 2012
Last date for selling the application form : 15th March , 2012
Last date for submitting the application forms: 22nd March , 2012
Online registration : From 15th March , 2012 to 15th March , 2012
Last date for receipting the conformation slip : 22nd March , 2012
Exam date : 6th May , 2012
Subjects: physics, chemistry and mathematics
Negative Marking: Yes
How to Apply:
The candidates can fill the online application forms on to the official website. The application forms can also obtained from the selected branches of Post Office / Syndicate Banks / State Bank of India and at OJEE – 2012 Office by the fee payment.
Government Colleges :
Orissa School of Mining Engineering, Koenjhar
University College of Engineering, Burla
College of Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
Binomial theorem and its simple applications
Sequences and series
Limit, continuity and differentiability
Statistics and probability
Three dimensional geometry
Sets, relations and functions
Complex numbers and quadratic equations
Matrices and determinants
Permutations and combinations
Dual nature of matter and radiation
Atoms and nuclei
Physics and measurement
Laws of motion
Kinetic theory of gases
Oscillations and waves
Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
Work, energy and power
Properties of solids and liquids
Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
P – block elements: group – 13 to group 18 elements
Redox reactions and electrochemistry
Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
Organic compounds containing Oxygen
Classificaton of elements and periodicity in properties
General principles and processes of isolation of metals
D – and f – block elements
Purification and characterization of organic compounds
Some basic principles of organic chemistry
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in everyday life
Some basic concepts in chemistry
States of matter
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Complex, Gandamunda
P.O. Khandagiri, Dist: Khurda
Bhubaneswar – 751030, Orissa
Written by StudyChaCha
- YCCE Cut OffCan you provide me the Engineering cutoff of YCCE or Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering as I want to check my position? […]
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ReputationCan you tell me if Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a reputed Institute in India or nor as I want to sure about it before taking... […]
- Courses after B.E ECECan you list me the short term course which I can do after completing B.E ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in India? […]
- Date of Bank FormsCan you tell me about the date of issue of Probationary Officer (PO) forms in State Bank of India (SBI)? […]
- Syllabus JNU Entrance Exams for MSc BiotechCan you provide me the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Entrance Exams for MSc Biotech? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do