JECA (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA) is a yearly entrance exam which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. JECA is the most popular examination for the students who wants to pursue Master of Computer Application course in West Bengal. This exam is carried in various centers of India in order to provide comfort to the students. For admission in to MCA course in various Government and Private Colleges and Universities in West Bengal students have to assure high marks in JECA. The examination provides admission in to all the universities and colleges which are affiliated to AICTE and provide MCA course. The campus environment of several colleges is very good for learning and also have very well maintained infrastructure.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics from a recognized University as a compulsory subject of study at graduation level. Candidates who are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have Indian Citizenship. There is no age limit for JECA exam.
JECA 2012 Exam Pattern:
JECA exam have contain objective type question and it has two parts. Part I includes aptitude questions of the aspirants. Part II consists of Mathematics questions. Each part of JECA entrance examination is of 100 marks. JECA exam duration is two and half hours. Aptitude test Section is of one hour, while Part II is of one and a half hours.
JECA course: MCA
JECA course syllabus:
West Bengal JECA 2012 entrance examination is have two parts- Aptitude Test and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Aptitude Test includes:
Discrete Quantitative Analysis
Data Interpretation Syllabus of Mathematic consists of below mentioned topics:
Matrices, Summation of single series, Analytical Geometry, Continuity, Differentiation, which comprises of Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Inequation, Hyperbola, Union and intersection of sets, and Translation & Rotation of axes. Algebra includes Complex number, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Cross product, Group, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Sets and elements, Universal set, Venn diagram, Complements, Algebra of sets, De Moiver’s theorem, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Probability & Statistics includes Permutation, Empty set, Subsets, Ring and Field. Calculus consists of Limit, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First and second order of differential equation, Functions of several variables, and Partial differentiation. Combination; Probability; Probability distributions; Mean; Median; Correlation co-efficient Mode; Standard Deviation.
West Bengal JECA exam date is still not announced.
Availability of Application forms for JECA:
The forms for JECA are expected to be available by May in designated branches of United Bank of India. The form can also be obtained by post from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Important details for the examination:-
• The test will be conducted in last week of June.
• Timing for the examination will be from 12 Noon to 2:30 PM.
• The JECA examination is divided into two parts :-
1. Part A: -Aptitude test (100 marks for 1 hour)
2. Part B: -Mathematics (100 marks for 1 and ½ hour)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- Colleges under GCET MBAHi I would like to have the details as well as the list of colleges for the GCET examination for the MBA program offered?
- SRMEEE Rank Wise BranchesHi I am interested in having the information about the Cut-off marks criteria for the SEMEEE and the previous years cut-offs for different branches?
- HCL HR MypalHi I would like to have information about the HCL Intranet Portal as well as the steps to create a login id for HCL employees?
- HCL Udyog Vihar GurgaonHi I would like to have the full postal address of the HCL Technologies Limited which is situated in the Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon?
- RPMT UG Exam DateHi I am interested in having the details of the important dates for the Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test or RPMT 2016?
- RPMT Modal PaperHi I would like to have the previous year question paper for Physics subject of The Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT) required for reference purpose?
- TET Assam 2nd Phase PostingHi I would like to have the information about the District Wise Final Select List for TET Passed Specific Medium Teachers (SSA-Contractual)?
- HCL ME Xite 45Hi I would like to have the information about the HCL ME Xite 45 laptop as well as the specification of the laptop?
- Nainital Bank MT RecruitmentHi I would like to have the details of the recruitment notification issued by the Nainital Bank for the post of Management Trainee?
- Exam Date of MP PMTHi I am interested in having the details of The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal conducts the Pre Medical Test, Madhya...
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...