JECA (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA) is a yearly entrance exam which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. JECA is the most popular examination for the students who wants to pursue Master of Computer Application course in West Bengal. This exam is carried in various centers of India in order to provide comfort to the students. For admission in to MCA course in various Government and Private Colleges and Universities in West Bengal students have to assure high marks in JECA. The examination provides admission in to all the universities and colleges which are affiliated to AICTE and provide MCA course. The campus environment of several colleges is very good for learning and also have very well maintained infrastructure.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics from a recognized University as a compulsory subject of study at graduation level. Candidates who are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have Indian Citizenship. There is no age limit for JECA exam.
JECA 2012 Exam Pattern:
JECA exam have contain objective type question and it has two parts. Part I includes aptitude questions of the aspirants. Part II consists of Mathematics questions. Each part of JECA entrance examination is of 100 marks. JECA exam duration is two and half hours. Aptitude test Section is of one hour, while Part II is of one and a half hours.
JECA course: MCA
JECA course syllabus:
West Bengal JECA 2012 entrance examination is have two parts- Aptitude Test and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Aptitude Test includes:
Discrete Quantitative Analysis
Data Interpretation Syllabus of Mathematic consists of below mentioned topics:
Matrices, Summation of single series, Analytical Geometry, Continuity, Differentiation, which comprises of Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Inequation, Hyperbola, Union and intersection of sets, and Translation & Rotation of axes. Algebra includes Complex number, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Cross product, Group, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Sets and elements, Universal set, Venn diagram, Complements, Algebra of sets, De Moiver’s theorem, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Probability & Statistics includes Permutation, Empty set, Subsets, Ring and Field. Calculus consists of Limit, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First and second order of differential equation, Functions of several variables, and Partial differentiation. Combination; Probability; Probability distributions; Mean; Median; Correlation co-efficient Mode; Standard Deviation.
West Bengal JECA exam date is still not announced.
Availability of Application forms for JECA:
The forms for JECA are expected to be available by May in designated branches of United Bank of India. The form can also be obtained by post from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Important details for the examination:-
• The test will be conducted in last week of June.
• Timing for the examination will be from 12 Noon to 2:30 PM.
• The JECA examination is divided into two parts :-
1. Part A: -Aptitude test (100 marks for 1 hour)
2. Part B: -Mathematics (100 marks for 1 and ½ hour)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Written by StudyChaCha
- Greater Noida International UniversityHello sir I am here asi want to get the details of the Noida International University which is in Noida so will you please tell me about this to me??
- Medical Courses in KSOUHello sir I am here as I want to get the Course structure of the Bachelor of Sciences - Medical Lab Technology (BSCMLT) of Karnataka State Open...
- Central Bank of India IdarHello sir I am here as I want to get the details of the Idar Branch of Central Bank of India so will you please provide me the details??
- How to Study For SSC CGL ExamHello sir I had applied for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam and now want to start study for this Exam so will you please tell me how to study for this Exam??
- Vision of University Of Central PunjabHello sir I am here as I want to know the Vision of University of Central Punjab Bhatinda so will you please tell me about this to me??
- Manipal University Waitlist StatusHello sir I am here as I want to know where can I check Waitlist Status of Manipal University so will you please tell me about this to me??
- PEOCIT Soft PuneHello sir I am here as I want to get the address of the Head Office which is in Pune of PEOCIT so will you please provide me the address??
- Patna University Distance LearningHello sir I am here as I want to know the eligibility criteria required for taking admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism of Patna...
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam How To ApplyHello sir I want to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam so will you please tell me the process of applying for this Exam??
- SVN University AffiliationHello sir I am here as I want to know is Swami Vivekanand University is affiliated by University Grants Commission or not so will you please tell me...
- NUALS Entrance Exam
- Patna DDE Patna University
- Gauhati University PGDCA
- Central University Of Kashmir.Ac.In
- Dept. Of Journalism and Mass Communication Calcutta University
- Utkal University B.Sc Computer Science Syllabus
- MU Merit Badge University
- Uttarakhand Technical University AIEEE Counselling
- The New India Assurance Company Limited Thrissur
- CMJ University Official Website
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...