JECA (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA) is a yearly entrance exam which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. JECA is the most popular examination for the students who wants to pursue Master of Computer Application course in West Bengal. This exam is carried in various centers of India in order to provide comfort to the students. For admission in to MCA course in various Government and Private Colleges and Universities in West Bengal students have to assure high marks in JECA. The examination provides admission in to all the universities and colleges which are affiliated to AICTE and provide MCA course. The campus environment of several colleges is very good for learning and also have very well maintained infrastructure.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics from a recognized University as a compulsory subject of study at graduation level. Candidates who are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have Indian Citizenship. There is no age limit for JECA exam.
JECA 2012 Exam Pattern:
JECA exam have contain objective type question and it has two parts. Part I includes aptitude questions of the aspirants. Part II consists of Mathematics questions. Each part of JECA entrance examination is of 100 marks. JECA exam duration is two and half hours. Aptitude test Section is of one hour, while Part II is of one and a half hours.
JECA course: MCA
JECA course syllabus:
West Bengal JECA 2012 entrance examination is have two parts- Aptitude Test and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Aptitude Test includes:
Discrete Quantitative Analysis
Data Interpretation Syllabus of Mathematic consists of below mentioned topics:
Matrices, Summation of single series, Analytical Geometry, Continuity, Differentiation, which comprises of Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Inequation, Hyperbola, Union and intersection of sets, and Translation & Rotation of axes. Algebra includes Complex number, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Cross product, Group, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Sets and elements, Universal set, Venn diagram, Complements, Algebra of sets, De Moiver’s theorem, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Probability & Statistics includes Permutation, Empty set, Subsets, Ring and Field. Calculus consists of Limit, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First and second order of differential equation, Functions of several variables, and Partial differentiation. Combination; Probability; Probability distributions; Mean; Median; Correlation co-efficient Mode; Standard Deviation.
West Bengal JECA exam date is still not announced.
Availability of Application forms for JECA:
The forms for JECA are expected to be available by May in designated branches of United Bank of India. The form can also be obtained by post from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Important details for the examination:-
• The test will be conducted in last week of June.
• Timing for the examination will be from 12 Noon to 2:30 PM.
• The JECA examination is divided into two parts :-
1. Part A: -Aptitude test (100 marks for 1 hour)
2. Part B: -Mathematics (100 marks for 1 and ½ hour)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- Management scopei want to know.. whats the scope of Health Care Management in Govt sector. If so ..any age limit? Prsently serving In Defence.
- Executive program from ISB Hyderabad MBAHello Friend myself Vijendra brother I want the details of MBA Executive program of ISB Hyderabad, so provide me the details?
- BA Entrance Exam FreeCan you tell me about the fee for applying for B.A. (Hons) entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)?
- In Gate Score ValidityI would like to know how long the GATE scores are valid for from this year I.e. 2015, I heard the validity has been increased?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11