JECA (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA) is a yearly entrance exam which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. JECA is the most popular examination for the students who wants to pursue Master of Computer Application course in West Bengal. This exam is carried in various centers of India in order to provide comfort to the students. For admission in to MCA course in various Government and Private Colleges and Universities in West Bengal students have to assure high marks in JECA. The examination provides admission in to all the universities and colleges which are affiliated to AICTE and provide MCA course. The campus environment of several colleges is very good for learning and also have very well maintained infrastructure.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics from a recognized University as a compulsory subject of study at graduation level. Candidates who are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have Indian Citizenship. There is no age limit for JECA exam.
JECA 2012 Exam Pattern:
JECA exam have contain objective type question and it has two parts. Part I includes aptitude questions of the aspirants. Part II consists of Mathematics questions. Each part of JECA entrance examination is of 100 marks. JECA exam duration is two and half hours. Aptitude test Section is of one hour, while Part II is of one and a half hours.
JECA course: MCA
JECA course syllabus:
West Bengal JECA 2012 entrance examination is have two parts- Aptitude Test and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Aptitude Test includes:
Discrete Quantitative Analysis
Data Interpretation Syllabus of Mathematic consists of below mentioned topics:
Matrices, Summation of single series, Analytical Geometry, Continuity, Differentiation, which comprises of Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Inequation, Hyperbola, Union and intersection of sets, and Translation & Rotation of axes. Algebra includes Complex number, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Cross product, Group, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Sets and elements, Universal set, Venn diagram, Complements, Algebra of sets, De Moiver’s theorem, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Probability & Statistics includes Permutation, Empty set, Subsets, Ring and Field. Calculus consists of Limit, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First and second order of differential equation, Functions of several variables, and Partial differentiation. Combination; Probability; Probability distributions; Mean; Median; Correlation co-efficient Mode; Standard Deviation.
West Bengal JECA exam date is still not announced.
Availability of Application forms for JECA:
The forms for JECA are expected to be available by May in designated branches of United Bank of India. The form can also be obtained by post from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Important details for the examination:-
• The test will be conducted in last week of June.
• Timing for the examination will be from 12 Noon to 2:30 PM.
• The JECA examination is divided into two parts :-
1. Part A: -Aptitude test (100 marks for 1 hour)
2. Part B: -Mathematics (100 marks for 1 and ½ hour)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Written by StudyChaCha
- CBSE school in PerungalathurI am looking to open a CBSE school in Perungalathur , chennai and i am looking for details like fees structure, number of children, size of the...
- Thiruvalluvar University past years result online checkingHi Can anyone tell how students who have passed out in the past years for example 2007 or 2010 can check their results online on the university...
- Haryana asi si jobDear sir I am from indian army special force. I have done my 15 year service. I want to join haryana police asi/ si. After retairment. , my education...
- Admission in duI want to take admission in diploma in foreign languge (germancourse) in daulam ram colg...can i get admission on 76%
- Reslut With HeldSir , im vimal sir im from a middle class family. here is my result shows on internet (Result with held )that i hav misbehaved / Cheating...
- scope after Diploma in Information TechnologyWhat are the subjects and syllabus for diploma in Information Technology ? What are the Job Scopes after Diploma Information Technology And please...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...