JECA (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA) is a yearly entrance exam which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. JECA is the most popular examination for the students who wants to pursue Master of Computer Application course in West Bengal. This exam is carried in various centers of India in order to provide comfort to the students. For admission in to MCA course in various Government and Private Colleges and Universities in West Bengal students have to assure high marks in JECA. The examination provides admission in to all the universities and colleges which are affiliated to AICTE and provide MCA course. The campus environment of several colleges is very good for learning and also have very well maintained infrastructure.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics from a recognized University as a compulsory subject of study at graduation level. Candidates who are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have Indian Citizenship. There is no age limit for JECA exam.
JECA 2012 Exam Pattern:
JECA exam have contain objective type question and it has two parts. Part I includes aptitude questions of the aspirants. Part II consists of Mathematics questions. Each part of JECA entrance examination is of 100 marks. JECA exam duration is two and half hours. Aptitude test Section is of one hour, while Part II is of one and a half hours.
JECA course: MCA
JECA course syllabus:
West Bengal JECA 2012 entrance examination is have two parts- Aptitude Test and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Aptitude Test includes:
Discrete Quantitative Analysis
Data Interpretation Syllabus of Mathematic consists of below mentioned topics:
Matrices, Summation of single series, Analytical Geometry, Continuity, Differentiation, which comprises of Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Inequation, Hyperbola, Union and intersection of sets, and Translation & Rotation of axes. Algebra includes Complex number, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Cross product, Group, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Sets and elements, Universal set, Venn diagram, Complements, Algebra of sets, De Moiver’s theorem, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Probability & Statistics includes Permutation, Empty set, Subsets, Ring and Field. Calculus consists of Limit, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First and second order of differential equation, Functions of several variables, and Partial differentiation. Combination; Probability; Probability distributions; Mean; Median; Correlation co-efficient Mode; Standard Deviation.
West Bengal JECA exam date is still not announced.
Availability of Application forms for JECA:
The forms for JECA are expected to be available by May in designated branches of United Bank of India. The form can also be obtained by post from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Important details for the examination:-
• The test will be conducted in last week of June.
• Timing for the examination will be from 12 Noon to 2:30 PM.
• The JECA examination is divided into two parts :-
1. Part A: -Aptitude test (100 marks for 1 hour)
2. Part B: -Mathematics (100 marks for 1 and ½ hour)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Written by StudyChaCha
- ICFAI University Dehradun EligibilityI have done my 12th and planning to do law degree from ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD) searching for courses and their eligibility. Will you please... […]
- Year Drop In Engineering Pune UniversityI have done one year back engineering but dropped in middle now planning to join Savitribai Phule Pune University for pursuing studies. Can you... […]
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases IIT JEEI have already applied for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) Exam and doing preparation want some notes. Will you please provide me... […]
- Central Bank Of India Jewel LoanI recently opened an account in the Central Bank of India and want to take the jewel loan from here searching for details. Will you please provide me... […]
- Reviews Of Manipal UniversityI have heard a lot about the Manipal University which is located in Manipal, Karnataka and planning to join here but before that want reviews of this... […]
- Indian Forest Services RanksI have completed my UG degree and planning to apply for the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam. Can you please provide me information about Indian... […]
- St Petersburg IP Pavlov Medical UniversityI am interested in the field of medical and planning to join First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg medical University. Can you... […]
- Manipal University Certificate AttestationI am student of Sikkim Manipal University and searching for some details about the Manipal University Certificate Attestation. Will you please... […]
- CCS University BJMC Admit CardI am student of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) and from here doing my BJMC degree want the admit card for giving exams. Will you please... […]
- IFFCO TOKIO NCB ConfirmationI have some official work in IFFCO TOKIO and for this searching for the details about No Claims Bonus (NCB) conformation. Will you please tell in... […]
- Cheque Deposit Slip Of Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Apply Online
- Union Bank Of India Gwalior Padav Branch
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation Website
- Preparation For TNPSC Group 1
- NIIT University AICTE Approved
- MP PMT Portal
- Institute Of Chemical Technology In Mumbai
- IBPS Specialist Officer Helpline
- KGMC Hostel
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...