Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College and Research Institute was launched on 1895 and it after known as the Hygiene department. The same was called as Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine in 1956. It was promoted as Institute of Community Medicine in 1995. It has is called for actively in imparting education for the following category of scholars.
List of Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011 Admission
Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Diploma in Public Health
Diploma in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
M. D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
M. D. Paediatrics
M. D. Pathology
Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Diploma in Anesthesia
M. D. Pharmacology
M. D. Physiology
M. D. Psychiatric Medicine
Diploma in Oto Rhino Laryngology
M. D. Radiotherapy
D.M. Clinical Haematology
D.M. Gastro Enterology
Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Diabetology
M. D. General Medicine
M. D. Geriatric Medicine
M. D. Microbiology
Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Post B.Sc. Nursing
M.Ch (Endocrine Surgery)
M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery
M.Ch. Genito Urinary Surgery
M.Ch. Neuro Surgery
M. D. Radiodiagnosis
Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Orthopaedics
M.Ch. Plastic Surgery
M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology
M.Ch. Vascular Surgery
Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis
Diploma in Child Health
M. D (Community Medicine)
M. D. Anaesthesiology
M. D. Biochemistry
M. D. Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Physical Medicine
Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine
M. D. Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
M. S. Anatomy
M. D. Forensic Medicine
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College started Mini Online Course on
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College provides training to the following category of students:
1) Post Graduate degree in Community Medicine
2) Post Graduate diploma in Public Health
4) First, Second and Third Year M.B.BS students.
5) Nursing graduate and Postgraduates
6) Physiotherapy and Pharmacy graduates
Special training is being given to
1) Factory Inspectors
2) Laboratory technicians and others
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College
Written by StudyChaCha
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...