Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College and Research Institute was launched on 1895 and it after known as the Hygiene department. The same was called as Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine in 1956. It was promoted as Institute of Community Medicine in 1995. It has is called for actively in imparting education for the following category of scholars.
List of Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011 Admission
Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Diploma in Public Health
Diploma in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
M. D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
M. D. Paediatrics
M. D. Pathology
Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Diploma in Anesthesia
M. D. Pharmacology
M. D. Physiology
M. D. Psychiatric Medicine
Diploma in Oto Rhino Laryngology
M. D. Radiotherapy
D.M. Clinical Haematology
D.M. Gastro Enterology
Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Diabetology
M. D. General Medicine
M. D. Geriatric Medicine
M. D. Microbiology
Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Post B.Sc. Nursing
M.Ch (Endocrine Surgery)
M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery
M.Ch. Genito Urinary Surgery
M.Ch. Neuro Surgery
M. D. Radiodiagnosis
Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Orthopaedics
M.Ch. Plastic Surgery
M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology
M.Ch. Vascular Surgery
Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis
Diploma in Child Health
M. D (Community Medicine)
M. D. Anaesthesiology
M. D. Biochemistry
M. D. Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Physical Medicine
Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine
M. D. Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
M. S. Anatomy
M. D. Forensic Medicine
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College started Mini Online Course on
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College provides training to the following category of students:
1) Post Graduate degree in Community Medicine
2) Post Graduate diploma in Public Health
4) First, Second and Third Year M.B.BS students.
5) Nursing graduate and Postgraduates
6) Physiotherapy and Pharmacy graduates
Special training is being given to
1) Factory Inspectors
2) Laboratory technicians and others
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...