Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College and Research Institute was launched on 1895 and it after known as the Hygiene department. The same was called as Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine in 1956. It was promoted as Institute of Community Medicine in 1995. It has is called for actively in imparting education for the following category of scholars.
List of Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011 Admission
Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Diploma in Public Health
Diploma in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
M. D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
M. D. Paediatrics
M. D. Pathology
Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Diploma in Anesthesia
M. D. Pharmacology
M. D. Physiology
M. D. Psychiatric Medicine
Diploma in Oto Rhino Laryngology
M. D. Radiotherapy
D.M. Clinical Haematology
D.M. Gastro Enterology
Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Diabetology
M. D. General Medicine
M. D. Geriatric Medicine
M. D. Microbiology
Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Post B.Sc. Nursing
M.Ch (Endocrine Surgery)
M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery
M.Ch. Genito Urinary Surgery
M.Ch. Neuro Surgery
M. D. Radiodiagnosis
Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Orthopaedics
M.Ch. Plastic Surgery
M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology
M.Ch. Vascular Surgery
Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis
Diploma in Child Health
M. D (Community Medicine)
M. D. Anaesthesiology
M. D. Biochemistry
M. D. Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Physical Medicine
Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine
M. D. Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
M. S. Anatomy
M. D. Forensic Medicine
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College started Mini Online Course on
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College provides training to the following category of students:
1) Post Graduate degree in Community Medicine
2) Post Graduate diploma in Public Health
4) First, Second and Third Year M.B.BS students.
5) Nursing graduate and Postgraduates
6) Physiotherapy and Pharmacy graduates
Special training is being given to
1) Factory Inspectors
2) Laboratory technicians and others
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College
Written by StudyChaCha
- Management scopei want to know.. whats the scope of Health Care Management in Govt sector. If so ..any age limit? Prsently serving In Defence.
- Executive program from ISB Hyderabad MBAHello Friend myself Vijendra brother I want the details of MBA Executive program of ISB Hyderabad, so provide me the details?
- BA Entrance Exam FreeCan you tell me about the fee for applying for B.A. (Hons) entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11