Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College and Research Institute was launched on 1895 and it after known as the Hygiene department. The same was called as Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine in 1956. It was promoted as Institute of Community Medicine in 1995. It has is called for actively in imparting education for the following category of scholars.
List of Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College 2011 Admission
Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Diploma in Public Health
Diploma in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
M. D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
M. D. Paediatrics
M. D. Pathology
Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Diploma in Anesthesia
M. D. Pharmacology
M. D. Physiology
M. D. Psychiatric Medicine
Diploma in Oto Rhino Laryngology
M. D. Radiotherapy
D.M. Clinical Haematology
D.M. Gastro Enterology
Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Diabetology
M. D. General Medicine
M. D. Geriatric Medicine
M. D. Microbiology
Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Post B.Sc. Nursing
M.Ch (Endocrine Surgery)
M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery
M.Ch. Genito Urinary Surgery
M.Ch. Neuro Surgery
M. D. Radiodiagnosis
Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Orthopaedics
M.Ch. Plastic Surgery
M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology
M.Ch. Vascular Surgery
Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis
Diploma in Child Health
M. D (Community Medicine)
M. D. Anaesthesiology
M. D. Biochemistry
M. D. Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
Diploma in Physical Medicine
Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine
M. D. Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
M. S. Anatomy
M. D. Forensic Medicine
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College started Mini Online Course on
The Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College provides training to the following category of students:
1) Post Graduate degree in Community Medicine
2) Post Graduate diploma in Public Health
4) First, Second and Third Year M.B.BS students.
5) Nursing graduate and Postgraduates
6) Physiotherapy and Pharmacy graduates
Special training is being given to
1) Factory Inspectors
2) Laboratory technicians and others
Institute of Community Medicine, Madras Medical College
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do